[House] Season Finale

spill the beans, guys

Aside from the stuff with patient and whatnot:

Last Episode: House hallucinated Amber, eventually decided to quit vicodin cold-turkey, and asked Cuddy for help. Ended up sleeping with her after the night of detoxing.

This Episode: House told Wilson that he slept with Cuddy, and started to try and find ways to test whether she was in love with him. Eventually, Wilson supported his final plan, which is to simply make her angry. House thus told the hospital that he slept with her, which completely pissed her off. However, hen tried talking to her in her office, she didn't react as he thought she would.

At this point, he started to realize why. The last night didn't happen; he was high on Hydrocodone. Montage with all the scenes from the last episode with Cuddy, alternating with him actually being there high; walking through his apartment high as he hallucinates sexing up Cuddy, etc. Also happy scenes from this episode where he handles her lipstick while smiling, changing to him handling the drug bottle.

He snapped back to reality, with hallucination Amber right beside him saying "You've created the story of the man you wanted yourself to be," and a hallucination of Kutner saying "too bad it isn't true."

Final montage was Chase and Cameron's wedding, alternating with Cuddy and House going to Wilson's office, then House being driven to and dropped off at a psychiatric hospital. With As Tears Go By in the background. 

Happy?

Last edited:
Did you think this even before she stripped?

That seemed to change a lot of people's opinions.

Personally I think she's still a bit of a man-face.
nah i've been wanting to bone her since the beginning. probably since i'm older i find her more attractive than most of the younger guys do though.

hes not going to be allowed to practice medicine but hes team will really need him for some big case. Cuddy and/or everybody else will scam house back onto the team.

I stopped watching House a couple episodes ago. I think I'm done with it. It's gotten too serious and should revert back to House mocking clinic patients for most of the episode.

Back