homemade wine

How to Write an Effective Affirmation - wikiHow

Use of effective affirmations has the potential to bring out the best in you. Long utilized as a way of giving yourself positive self-talk, affirmations can help you to harmonize your actions with your ideal goal. And, if they're written correctly, an affirmation can help you create the energy to turn your dreams into reality.
Affirmations aren't something to be rushed through and then discarded as unworkable. It's important to take as much time as needed to complete your affirmation and to accept that nothing about your affirmation is set in stone. You can continue to correct and revise it to match your needs and desires.
The two major steps in creating an effective affirmation involve brainstorming and making the effort to write out the affirmation. This article explores how to go about this in the best way.
EditSteps

1Find a quiet setting where you can be alone. When creating your affirmation, it is important empty your mind and focus only on the area of your life that you want to change or improve upon.
Ads by Google
What is Quantum Jumping? Discover Why Thousands of People are "Jumping" to Change Their Life
Quantum Jumping - Communicate With Your Subconscious Mind
2Decide specifically what you want. You can make affirmations or self talks to improve all areas of your life. This article focuses on four main categories:
Habit change (be specific) - For example, smoking, procrastination, overindulging, making excuses, complaining, forgetting names and so forth.
Attitude building - For example, self-esteem, being responsible, positive thinking, compassion and so forth.
Motivational - For example, energy, belief, trust, desire, purpose and so forth.
Situational (broad) - For example, better grades, job, marriage, health, car, friends and so forth.
3Visualize your ideal self or situation. Your affirmation should paint a detailed picture of the better you in which you would like to become, or the change in your life that you would like to create.
For example, visualize yourself receiving a degree, shaking hands with the boss of the company you'd like to work for or receiving an award for your artwork.
4Grab your pencil or writing utensil. Take the specific goal that you chose to brainstorm about and write it on top of your note pad or sheet of paper.
5Underneath your goal is where you will start writing your affirmation. Choose a pronoun from the template below to make your affirmation personal.
“I am...".
“My...“
(Name)...”
6Complete the template with your own choice of verbs to make your affirmation in the present tense.
“I (present tense verb) to...”
7Make your affirmation emotional by completing one of the templates below:
“I am (emotion) about...”
“I feel (emotion)...”
8Fill in the blanks and add the results that you want to see at the end of this template to complete your affirmation:
“(personal) (present) (emotion) and (your ideal results).”
9Speak your affirmation out loud to yourself at least twice a day. Make a habit of reciting it once in the morning after you wake up, and once at night before you go to bed. This way you will start your day off with a clear vision of your goals, and at night your subconscious mind can meditate on your goals.
10Make adjustments to your affirmation as needed. As you continue to grow, your goals and perspectives change. Here are some examples of complete affirmations:
“I (personal) am (present) feeling great (emotion). I see myself getting better (positive) every day, in every way!”
“I (personal) am currently (present) enjoying (emotional) my light and agile (positive) weight at 178lb!”
“I (personal) show (present tense) that I am 100% alive (positive) by thinking, speaking and acting with great enthusiasm (emotional)”
“It is deeply satisfying (emotional) that I (personal) respond (present tense) with wisdom, love, firmness, and self control (positive) when children misbehave.”
“I (personal) have (present) an endless supply of creativity (emotional), energy and tolerance (positive) for any project that I assume.
“I (personal) set (present) goals and follow them. I set my sights, take the appropriate actions and achieve (positive) my goals.”
“I am everything that is, my thoughts, my life, my dreams come true, I am everything that I choose to be, I am as unlimited as the endless universe.”

EXCEPT YOU FAIL TO BRING UP A FUCKING GOD DAMN AFFIRMATIVE ASSOCIATION YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

see what I did there

Last edited:
Man, junkies sure are witty little fuckers

You jonesing bro

Need another hit bro

Gonna have to sell the carpet eh bro

Or you could try smoking it eh bro

Man, junkies sure are witty little fuckers

You jonesing bro

Need another hit bro

Gonna have to sell the carpet eh bro

Or you could try smoking it eh bro

Did you know that Alabama is very windy?

Spoiler

Back