Ho playbook (near) complete

malibru

Veteran X
From what I can tell, I think I've just about got everything in the playbook covered.

We moved into a house together, had a child, and now we are married. I don't know what the next steps are, but I'm sure y'all will fill me in.

At any rate, this is just a thread to say that I got married. Cheers! :cheers:

Next you have the ensure that he doesn't keep separate accounts. Then you need to emotionally neglect your kid when he/she becomes a teenager.

SUV for her.
She quits her job if not already.
When the kid turns 4, she'll cheat and divorce. Her friends will tell her she can find someone better.

If she doesn't leave, then pets will be next. Don't get a fu fu dog, get a lab and have it trained by a pro from a vet. You'll end up walking it most of the time. Dog has to be walked in the morning and night (they poo each time). You'll agree to switch off, which would mean you walk the dog 7 times a week, but it's more like 9 out of 14. You'll end up walking it on the weekends morning and night while she sleeps in.

House remolding projects will be on going. Kitchens, baths, tile floors, she'll watch HGTV.

SUV for her.
She quits her job if not already.
When the kid turns 4, she'll cheat and divorce. Her friends will tell her she can find someone better.

If she doesn't leave, then pets will be next. Don't get a fu fu dog, get a lab and have it trained by a pro from a vet. You'll end up walking it most of the time. Dog has to be walked in the morning and night (they poo each time). You'll agree to switch off, which would mean you walk the dog 7 times a week, but it's more like 9 out of 14. You'll end up walking it on the weekends morning and night while she sleeps in.

House remolding projects will be on going. Kitchens, baths, tile floors, she'll watch HGTV.

I would like to note that I am the woman here.

We are talking about getting an SUV. I keep telling him no.
I did quit my job which I forgot to mention. We discussed it for 6 months before making this decision.
All of my friends love my husband as far as I know, so they won't be convincing me there is someone better.
I want a dog, but I also want to go on vacation without having to board the damn thing somewhere.
We are in the process of putting hardwoods throughout the house - Brazilian cherry! <3

Am I doing this right?

way 2 promote deforestation of threatened brazilian habitat

I fully support Brazillian deforestation!

89b8q.jpg

Maybe she should of listened to them. Being raped in the middle of the night probably get's old. So, how many ambien's does it take to get her in the mood?

can u imagine all the laughter from her church friends when she tells them about the drool towel? lol

Maybe she should of listened to them. Being raped in the middle of the night probably get's old. So, how many ambien's does it take to get her in the mood?

when was the last time u had sex with ur wife

she probably hates u because u don't know how to use apostrophes

Back