[HION] King of the Nerds 2 Edition

eh maybe

brunette for sure, but odds are she's not even weird

I knew a chick who worked in broadcasting sort of and she said most of the "nerd" women are putting on a really heavy act to get the gig. I mean it's common sense but even the chix you think are "actual" nerds turn out to be just acting

531991_565985213482863_363282253_n.jpg

Reactions: gim
man I wanted to like that show the first season but the problem was their definition of the word "nerds"

yeah they had some awesome people who had advanced degrees from MIT and worked for NASA....cool

then had had some fucking losers who's "nerdiness" was dedicating their whole lives to knowing a lot about comic books and playing lots of World of Warcraft?

those people aren't nerds, they're fucking anti-social rejects who never even went to college

ya unfortunately due to the complexity of linguistics and language, the rest of the English speaking world has yet to appreciate the subtle differences between "nerd" and "nerd virgin"

we are blessed here

and by we I mean you

because I did it

I used to date a chick that was really into hello kitty..When I was over nailing her in her bed fucking toys used to go off all the fucking time.

I'd hit her.

Spoiler

Back