Hillary 4 prez achievement thread

-SS-

Veteran XV
Post the achievements of hillary clinton. Plenty out there to choose from... heroic dodging of sniper fire in bosnia, the capture of a rogue video maker behind the rape and murder of an American ambassador in libya, the closed door scoldings of wall street, building houses for devastated haitians, becoming the first female nominee of a major political party fair and square, and much, much more.

I'll start:

Hillary Clinton touts her tenure as secretary of state as a time of hardheaded realism and “commercial diplomacy” that advanced American national and commercial interests. But her handling of a major technology transfer initiative at the heart of Washington’s effort to “reset” relations with Russia raises serious questions about her record. Far from enhancing American national interests, Mrs. Clinton’s efforts in this area may have substantially undermined U.S. national security.
Russians tied to Skolkovo also flowed funds to the Clinton Foundation. Andrey Vavilov, the chairman of SuperOx, which is part of Skolkovo’s nuclear-research cluster, donated between $10,000 and $25,000 (donations are reported in ranges, not exact amounts) to the Clinton’s family charity. Skolkovo Foundation chief and billionaire Putin confidant Viktor Vekselberg also gave to the Clinton Foundation through his company, Renova Group.
The Clinton Foundation, State and Kremlin Connections - WSJ

v good article, must read

she is the most qualified candidate to ever run for office, accordingly to Obummer

besting the likes of lesser presidents such as George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Franklin Roosevelt

we should consider ourselves lucky she has sacrificed so much to be our next president

She didn't castrate Slick Willie for cigar-fucking that helmet-haired bitch, miss Lewinsky

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

I'm starting to think Democrats don't know what the word accomplishment means, or that the have very low standards for it. "Aggressively works on climate change." How is that an accomplishment? Is climate ok now? "Lobbied for human rights for women in China!" Successfully?

As far as I can tell, she's basically been handed every job she's ever had, done poorly at it or did nothing at all, then made platitudinous remarks about her supposed achievements.

She did nothing as a senator for NY. In fact, I have no desire to ever visit NYC again. Last year I drove from Hartford to Jackson NJ to visit Six Flags Great Adventure. No problems on the way there regarding toll roads, but on the way back, I crossed into NYC on the Brooklyn Bridge and the toll was $15. Are you fucking kidding me? I had forgot to set the no tolls option in Google Maps. Now it stays set that way.
Never go back to NYC again and always make sure the no tolls option is set in Google Maps.

I'm starting to think Democrats don't know what the word accomplishment means, or that the have very low standards for it. "Aggressively works on climate change." How is that an accomplishment? Is climate ok now? "Lobbied for human rights for women in China!" Successfully?

As far as I can tell, she's basically been handed every job she's ever had, done poorly at it or did nothing at all, then made platitudinous remarks about her supposed achievements.

this x 100000000000000

democrats want to be activists for awareness so badly that they don't even know wtf they are fighting for anymore

the only thing they are not aware of is how hard they fight for the problems they think they want to fix

how entirely fucked up all this bullshit is

@ 3:20 explains it imo

Last edited:
You got ripped off, man. The Brooklyn Bridge is free both ways.
Got mixed up, it was the George Washington Bridge and the New Jersey Turnpike. Not only did I have to pay $15, but just after the bridge there was another toll that was cashless. They took a picture of the rental car license plate and billed me later. That was $10 for a $2 toll. Fucking $25 just to drive my fucking rental car through NYC when I should have gone farther up to avoid the tolls.

yeah if you get off right before the GWB and take 9 up north to the tappan zee you can save a little money, depends where you are headed. personally I'll pay because the GWB usually saves me time.

Got mixed up, it was the George Washington Bridge and the New Jersey Turnpike. Not only did I have to pay $15, but just after the bridge there was another toll that was cashless. They took a picture of the rental car license plate and billed me later. That was $10 for a $2 toll. Fucking $25 just to drive my fucking rental car through NYC when I should have gone farther up to avoid the tolls.

you should have detoured through the state of New Jersey

it would have made you feel better about only paying $25 :)

Back