hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayn said:
Hey guys, is this where 5150 members come in and tell us lies about how they are going to save the Tribes franchise, or where they show off the collective sand in their vaginas?

Power trips like this are why Tribalwar turned down TheRedDread's hosting offer and why I never play on 5150 servers. First time someone called one of them a name, they'd be crying for me to ban people from Tribalwar.

Fuck that shit, grow a penis.

Oh please, oh please let me host this collective pile of shit known as TW. In fact, the 3 years of hosting TWL I have never asked them to remove/ban anyone. How about you get a fucking clue moron.

TheRedDread said:
Oh please, oh please let me host this collective pile of shit known as TW. In fact, the 3 years of hosting TWL I have never asked them to remove/ban anyone. How about you get a fucking clue moron.
lol

TheRedDread said:
Oh snap girlfriend, you did NOT go there! :chill:

oh wow, now this has escillated to the top tier of gayness. it's like black on black violence in the hood now. we got the website that built the community vs. the team that inspired us all to challenge ourselves to whip their ass. don't think i'm discrediting R&G and IE :p

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't ever host TribalWar because I wouldn't take the personal liability for all those wonderful TW moments.

TheRedDread said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah right on both claims. you may not have personally banned or asked to ban anyone but people have been on twl on account of 5150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back