Hey Bodom

oh that was you?

congratulations on killing 2 of us while we were waiting for someone to spawn in and explaining how to do so

ill pass along the word to the 25 alliance people i kiled today

everytime i die in a lameass way because of an alliance i return the favor threefold on random alliance people. even if i get killed by groups i keep rushing them and taking out one or 2

im a battle shaman. altho i have to rework my armor setup now since i can use mail as of 20 min ago

Well, we were destroying an entire group of your newb squad fools over by Blackfathom for a good hour or so. You really need to do something with those guys. It took 20 horde to take out us 5 poor alliance.

20 horde vs 5 alliance

yeah i doubt that. isnt BFD for 20-25s? You were at Gnomer and thats 29-35. im gonna go ahead and assume you were slaughtering newbs. good job

in other news i terrorized Booty Bay for a few hours. lowest was 5 below me (35) excluding the one 27 i killed twice since he helped another person i killed.

its hilarious killing lvl 39 fagadins before they even realize that they need to heal :lol:

Its all about ganking newbs. What fun would there be in the world without this simple pleasure? Especially when they keep coming back for more :)

when you actually kill people capable of fighting back

or ones that want to fight and arent trying to just get a quest done

so cmon ill be in STV tomorrow around 3:30-4:00pm and maybe longer. or you can just msg me in IRC your general location and ill play hide and go seek

or just ravage newbies in darkshire and ashenvale

I love the way these alliance fags on Mal'Goonis do things. They kill a group of goons 10+ levels below them, and then talk about how the Goon Squad/Hooligan Syndicate is full of newbs who can only win if they zerg. Well no shit!! You kind of have to zerg when you're fighting people 10 levels above you. Every single time i've run into a group of alliance fags my own level, my group has destroyed them. Sunday night was a good example. Bodom and I ran into a group near stromgarde. We were on our way out and we see a Pally, mage and a few others that conned red or ?? to me but even to the rest of my team (I was the lowbie). We proceded to steamroll them in a matter of seconds, with me finishing off the pally ^_^

I helped a young troll shaman through the harpy cave in Thousand Needles yesterday. It was against my better judgement, but what the hey, I killed her earlier anyway.

on illidan fighting horde is like fighting blacks. you never fight one, you have to fight all of them.

we were in arathi doing quests and 3 horde ran up on me and bohica, we squared off and jodo came in as well, when they saw it was even they tucked their tails and ran. Which is good b/c td was stealthed waiting. It's rare (and fun) whena horde my lvl squares off for a 1v1. most of the times i've died are 3 or so higher lvl horde jumping me while sitting and drinking, or while fighting mobs.

illidan horde are zerging faggots.

Fool said:
I helped a young troll shaman through the harpy cave in Thousand Needles yesterday. It was against my better judgement, but what the hey, I killed her earlier anyway.

Fuck that cave man. I got a decent team to kill grenka in there, only to somehow manage to NOT loot her claw. I don't look forward to doing it again.

I went in there because someone said it's a good place to cash farm. They lied. I mowed through it for an hour and only came out like 4g richer.

Fool said:
I went in there because someone said it's a good place to cash farm. They lied. I mowed through it for an hour and only came out like 4g richer.

A friend recommended the water elementals on an island north west of the vile reef....they drop tons of high-lvl water that you can sell for decent cash....also good for casters who don't want to buy their drinks....

I may try that. I don't usually care for elementals because they are immune to my arrow stings, but they should be green/grey to me now anyway.

Bodom said:
when you actually kill people capable of fighting back

or ones that want to fight and arent trying to just get a quest done

Actually, we were helping another group of ours get into Black Fathom as the Goon Squad and others were guarding the enterance and preventing Alliance from getting in. We came in and cleaned house. Quite simple really. Our other group was not interested in PvP and "trying to just get a quest done." We fixed the problem for them for a good hour.

Reminds me of when the Horde attacked Minithil Harbour and took over the docks. I didn't particularly want to fight them that day, but I had to if I wanted to get over to Kalimdor. What it boils down to is that this is a PvP server. Some Horde try to mess with our guildies, we're going to attack them, regardless of the level.

-AvengerX- said:
Actually, we were helping another group of ours get into Black Fathom as the Goon Squad and others were guarding the enterance and preventing Alliance from getting in. We came in and cleaned house. Quite simple really. Our other group was not interested in PvP and "trying to just get a quest done." We fixed the problem for them for a good hour.

Yeah, it couldn't be that they were taking a break, or waiting for a team member or any other reason. I'm sure they were there "guarding" the portal jus so your team couldn't get in :rolleyes:.

Back