Heroic Fail...

who does krystallus after your geared out

skip that shit

At the time I still needed badges, so I ask and so far have in that BG haven't cared. And there will most likely people who will always need mroe badges for gear, if not people who use them to buy other things like starter PvP gear, gems, etc. Pretty sure it'll be like that in Cata unless they made code to properly match people by gear AND players are plentiful enough to be feasible. only thing I could use that would be most feasible is segregate the players who are doing the first daily and the players doing subsequent dailies.

I also had one tank in H-OK who wanted to do a speed run, and yet went AFK for 3 minutes after the first boss. Seems pretty redundant if you want to do a speed run and then AFK before more than 60 seconds or so, I don't care what is going on on your end unless your house is on fire or you get a call of a family member in an accident or something.

Here's another one I have gotten as of late.

You get someone (usually the tank or the healer) who pushes for a fast run, or skip bosses for OK or HoS. And then that same person has to go AFK for 5+ minutes for some unknown reason.

I'm sorry but if you want a fast run and you have to go AFK doesn't that kinda of defeat the purpose of doing it if we have to wait on your ass?

Yeah my attitude in heroics depends on what I am. As DPS I know I have the least leverage and just go with it, unless the tank or healer and deplorably bad. Healer I will usually ask the tank (if I need emblems, etc.) and usually comply if they turn out to be overly-dominant (of course if they are bad it's another story). Tank now depends on what I want versus the group. I will check GS and if more than three people are "undergeared" then I assume they need more emblems and tell the group it's a full run.

I get a lot of amusement out of people who throw tantrums when it's not a fast run. They tend to be oblivious in the time they spent arguing and sitting there in protest they could have done the whole run and been out.

Another thing I notice is small ways to circumvent the 30-minute abandon debuff. I initially thought you had to kill one boss to avoid it or not be the first to leave. But given how some people act I get the impression you can avoid it by simply killing some trash, implying the it only applies before you do anything in a heroic.

Did a forge of souls yesterday with a 3000gs paladin healer who argued with the 5600gs retribution paladin about an application of blessing of wisdom all the way to the 1st boss where it became readily apparent that having a self healing tank was the only reason we had made it that far without wiping.

I hate healing FoS, simply because there's massive splash damage. Not sure if the caster trash just randomly throw spells around, AoE, or the tank just not holding aggro but everyone takes stupid amounts of damage.

Terms of blessings I usually bank on the blessing specific to spec (ret will do Kings or Might, Holy will do Wisdom, Prot will do Sanct). Though I have noticed a reasonable difference between Wisdom and Kings when healing, I just never bother to ask about it because most paladins now are retarded. Only time I get verbal is when you get a cheap one that gives out the 10-minute lesser blessings. Fuckers have the cheapest reagents of any class in the game, stop being a WoW-jew.

Back