Here's some scantily clad women who could probably kick the shit out of you.

Girl that I may go out with is one of these types. I'm half turned on and half intimidated. I just dont think I could suck my gut in for an entire date.

l.jpg

They could carry the shit out of me.

LOVE the concept of crossfit. I see them doing it at my gym. But I refuse to pay $139/mo for it.

the crossfit games kills me

why do i want to watch people doing crossfit?

it's fun to watch fitness as a sport man come on get with it

and by fitness i mean people doing stuff that makes them really tired, but doesn't necessarily elicit any sort of useful adaptation, usually with terrible form since the rules are generally "get this movement done however you need to"

oh good val is here please tell us mr. strength expert how squatting below parallel is bad for the knees and dangerous :lol:

let me guess you also think behind the neck presses destroy the shoulders :rofl:

please post a picture of your 125lb-soaking-wet-self after dispensing your advice

oh good val is here please tell us mr. strength expert how squatting below parallel is bad for the knees and dangerous :lol:
I never said that. I said going low and bouncing out is bad for your knees. I also said that the average person shouldn't risk it. Form is so important that casual gym-goers shouldn't concern themselves with squatting super low like Olympians. I was right when I said it then and I'm still right now.

let me guess you also think behind the neck presses destroy the shoulders :rofl:
More retard speak. If you think what she's doing in that picture is good for her back, you're a fucking moron and should refrain from giving anyone else advice again, here or in real life.

Oh, and when you were boasting about working out for several years straight, I asked you for a current picture. You ignored it. After "several years" of self-proclaimed exercise expertise, you better look like a mini Arnold.

Back