Helldivers 2

I've now earned over 1000SC without spending any money. A good chunk of SC was earned from the "free" battlepass tier, and the rest came from SC pickups while on mission. More likely to occur at the higher the difficulty missions.

Of course, I've played a lot to get the SC for free, but that's the point. The system should reward players who actually play the game, for playing the game, because its of benefit to everyone as a whole. Buying Super Credits outright is for players who don't play regularly as a shortcut. You compensate for a lack of time with a bit of extra cash. Which is the way everyone says it should work.

Moving into the future, all of this could change, of course. Once the ball is rolling, Arrowhead could flip a switch and start monetizing far more aggressively. They could succumb to the temptation of making the grind more intense and directly selling egregious power-creep for money in the eStore. Let's hope that doesn't happen and they stay the course with their current model, because I don't feel it's "pay 2 win/access" at all.

I hope people actually do buy SC so that Arrowhead is rewarded for not putting the best stuff behind paywalls and grind.

oh3c31nlvejc1.jpeg

That's just the Steam players. It doesn't include PS5 players. And the game is crossplay.

Just wait and it will retry unil it lets you in.

Some say that if you directly join a game from steam, it may skip the queue and go directly to your friends game. (it hasn't really worked for me).

Just wait and it will retry unil it lets you in.

Some say that if you directly join a game from steam, it may skip the queue and go directly to your friends game. (it hasn't really worked for me).

its been active in the background as i play other games...

i found it easier to login trying to join in a friends game directly instead of starting up. could be just bullshit tho

game was better last week before all the idiots who didn't play the first helldivers bought it

Playstation Network didn't do anyone any favors by hosting a "free weekend pass" to play a game already struggling with server capacity for the people who paid to play HD2.

I stand corrected then.

The other paradoxical issue is that players have stopped logging out for the night in fear of not being able to get back into the game the following day. And there isn't an AFK timer (?)

Apparently some people have reported that their Playstation also doesn't log them out of the game when the system enters a suspended state, they come back to the game still running and they're still standing on their ships (?)

played way too much yesterday afternoon/eve, no login issues

my hands wish I'd bought on PC instead of PS5

shooting down dropships is fun

The mortar sentry is so good. You should do an extermination mission on hard for the automatons. Throw down the mortar, then switch it up with the sentry, then mortar again. Have your teammate(s) do the same. EZ exp farm.

Mortar turret is good. You just have to be mindful that if the enemy is in range of the Mortar, and you are in range of the enemy, you are likely in range of the Mortar.

If the enemy gets too close, you need to relocate. Just like not standing forward of the MG/Gatling Turrets as the enemy advances.

Back