hehe

and this is a bad thing because...? I think there should be an entire seperate forum for tribes 2. leave us T1 guys alone :|

:fight: :baby:

A lot of the T2 activity goes on either in IRC or on the Gameshrine Euro forums.

T2 scripting is totally alive and well. Myself, Diogenes and several others, some of whom are new to the scene are still making new products.

The fact that there are a number of T1 elitests here who seem to have nothing better to do than to rip T2 probably doesn't help.

It would behoove people to stick to talking about what they want and/or are contributing, and leave the dick waving about what game is better at the door.

i love and use most of your scripts for t2 uber.

(most especially uberchat i love LOVE LOVE)

/cocksucking

Well, I hadn't heard about it. But that doesn't mean I couldn't do it. :)

I'd need to look at killshots though. I assume it takes screenshots on kills?

Yessir. It let's you pick what weapons to take shots on also... (that feature is pretty important so you don't constantly lag from shots when HOin'). If you would like a copy of the older version I have of Boots' let me know... I idle in #tnp and #tribalwar.

Besides the T2->T1 conversion, most of the T1 posts I've seen recently are "Release of this script to work with [stripped, Presto, etc...]"

bladewalker said:
Yessir. It let's you pick what weapons to take shots on also... (that feature is pretty important so you don't constantly lag from shots when HOin'). If you would like a copy of the older version I have of Boots' let me know... I idle in #tnp and #tribalwar.

I also dropped a pointer on how to do this script with support in your other thread, for ilys, who seems to be working already.

ya'll got it all wrong... yeah sure where making t1 look like t2... but thats a somewhat of a challange for those not familiar with modeling and what not.. besides of which... its fun to see t1 transformed into much of what t2 is..

don't be a hater

Back