Have you switched from Spectrum to AT&T Fiber?

Spectrum is literally the only option we have right now. Ting, AT&T, Google and Verizon all have fiber less than a mile from us but have refused to do anything to come closer for the past 3+ years.
We're supposedly on the 900/100 plan, and this is about as good as it ever gets.
View attachment 241
Sounds about the same as here BUT you should ask spectrum for symmetrical because they are doing that now.
1714362646028.png

i voted for him twice, going for #3 in november, why would you think having that as a banner means i hate the best boomer in politics

my bad, usually people with unappealing images of trump are anti-trumpers, like 'ol kotz.

my bad, usually people with unappealing images of trump are anti-trumpers, like 'ol kotz.
he might be a retarded, overweight boomer, but he's my retarded, overweight boomer of choice. would vote him in for like 5 terms if i could

According to my GMAIL spam, "fiber internet is totally here oh wait not yet but soon do you want 10mb Spectrum instead?"

^ for like 3 years.

My Gig service from Xfinity is fine. This is off the Xfinity wifi router. Hardwired is obv better

1714480044015.png

Other than getting cable internet in the first place, I've never been caught up in the arms race of faster internet. I don't think I'd really notice. Same with the "nice" more expensive TVs out there.

Pay for the 500/500 plan. Metronet must like me. I am behind that public IP on a huge NAT with like 5000 other homes so don't care if anyone knows it.

1714501946793.png

Back