Have ya ever met a happy atheist?

TribalWar Forums

@TribalWarForums
Oct 18
More
Posters/7D: SuperTrap (220); Captain Tele (191); SuicideTaxi (146); havax (138); Edofnor (120); LGBR (117); Fool (103); JuggerNaught (96);

:lol:

all that socializing

somebody better make us a drink

where our bar bitch at?

where he at

where he at

i'd say having a nation that was founded on christian values that has lasted this long and has been a good nation is a good demonstration. and to see that it's failing fast because the christian values of it's citizens are waning, well, that's another good demonstration. :shrug:
The founding fathers were largely secular in their building of our country.

Dawkins is awesome.

Last edited:

Incel Nation!

hail satan

speaking of the one true religion

DNRMx5lUQAAEi-p.jpg

there can only be one god

pay me

TribalWar Forums

@TribalWarForums
Oct 18
More
Posters/7D: SuperTrap (220); Captain Tele (191); SuicideTaxi (146); havax (138); Edofnor (120); LGBR (117); Fool (103); JuggerNaught (96);

A bunch of beautiful bastards keeping this forum alive.

I'd say step up your game to help us out, but you're such a shitposter with nothing interesting to say, so I'm going to refrain.

A bunch of beautiful bastards keeping this forum alive.

I'd say step up your game to help us out, but you're such a shitposter with nothing interesting to say, so I'm going to refrain.

ill leave u to ur waling wall of old man geriatric shit posting

have a nice day buddy :)

you better watch it with the islamaphobia

it is a crime in most western nations (soon to turn Sharia)

65-year-old Swedish woman sentenced to prison for criticising Islam and migration

I'll laugh in the face of anyone preaching any religion, particularly those of the abrahamic origin.

Religion should not only be laughed at, it should be ridiculed.

Most religious people haven't read more than a few pages of the book representing their fairy tale of choice. They don't want to understand any of it's real content. It's real stories. They're perfectly content to allow some charlatan with his hand out to cherry pick tales of good vs. evil to tell them all about week after week, followed by ritualized singing and chanting.

I find it fascinating and hilarious.

I'll laugh in the face of anyone preaching any religion, particularly those of the abrahamic origin.

Religion should not only be laughed at, it should be ridiculed.

Most religious people haven't read more than a few pages of the book representing their fairy tale of choice. They don't want to understand any of it's real content. It's real stories. They're perfectly content to allow some charlatan with his hand out to cherry pick tales of good vs. evil to tell them all about week after week, followed by ritualized singing and chanting.

I find it fascinating and hilarious.

lol fucking atheists crack me up. So much effort against something they don't even believe in because it triggers them.

Back