Have ya ever met a happy atheist?

So now we've delegated it to a matter of natural selection being real and Havax being uncertain of it. This is an advancement, of sorts, him now being uncertain of the most basic science.

On the other hand, where his certainty is unwavering, is his devotion and love for his prophet that was ready to gut his kid while still alive (Abraham) and same for this God that watches young girls in his city raped by their kin, and watches all with folded arms.

The difference between me and the God that Havax sings hymns to, is that if I saw an innocent being tortured, and I had the ability to stop it, I would. Havax gives devotion to a deity that prefers to watch.

You're full of shit. Youre going to help people being tortured and yet you beat and strangle women that you claim to care for. Quit your lying bitch.

I myself have not.

They all seem like miserable, meanspirited, drug-addicted, or just downright depressing human beings.

Change my mind.

I have. My old mentor David, of Jesus Is Lard fame, in San Antonio. He's a very happy go lucky guy, prob knows more about Jesus than your local Priest, and a joy to be around. Have standing invitation to visit him in Seattle. Which I should prob take him up on at some point. I get what you are saying tho. Most Atheist are everything you described.

You're full of shit. Youre going to help people being tortured and yet you beat and strangle women that you claim to care for. Quit your lying bitch.

"Oh God, if I believe in you for my fear of hell, send me to hell. If I believe in you for my wish for heaven, deny me heaven."

-- best prayer ever

See you say you are smart and then make a post like that.. to what end? You think they give a shit? All it does is make people question your intelligence. Up your game or fall in with the likes of blackpeople and KC

I am not smart, at all. What I know is that Lisa reads here when she is bored, and thinks Havax a boor and is insulted he defends her. She's dismissed him as an idiot, and wants he and I to meet.

I kicked some ass for satan in this thread

what cracks me up is that they still lump you into a BELIEVER category (much like they do me) because you don't want to hate yourself, hate your country, and set your own world and life on fire

that this isn't what drives you

this isn't your new cult like religion like it has become for them

TribalWar Forums

@TribalWarForums
Oct 18
More
Posters/7D: SuperTrap (220); Captain Tele (191); SuicideTaxi (146); havax (138); Edofnor (120); LGBR (117); Fool (103); JuggerNaught (96);

:lol:

Back