Have the democrats given up on 3,000%?

-SS-

Veteran XV

Why did democrats push the employer mandate off a year and their 3,000% drop that should give the working class a raise at work (according to obama)?

How come the individual mandate isnt pushed off for a year?

Maybe animo can explain why democrats hate the working class.

:lol:

What a fucking liar and a dipshit.

3000% eh?

All it would take is a 100% reduction to make our healthcare free.

The Fed, who has depreciated the dollar by 97% in the past century, could certainly help him better understand that math.

I love the working class and poor.

So much so that I will not do anything to help them myself......but will gladly vote for money to be stolen from others, in the form of increased taxation, so that I can feel far more altruistic about it.

That's what charity is really about. Big fucking guns and mandated community service for things that only I personally believe in. Then sleeping in my bed all warm and feeling smug about it.

Doing anything about the things that I believe in myself sounds like work.......and work is evil. It is something that only needs to be taxed.

Last edited:
Just curious here...

What liberals/dems here think that Obama (ignore everyone else in the world, don't point fingers, just answer the question as is) is NOT in the pockets of insurance companies?

Of course he is.....he is just less so than the other guy......which makes him the better choice......even if he provably took more campaign money from them (like wallstreet did for Owebama).

/does not compute

Just curious here...

What liberals/dems here think that Obama (ignore everyone else in the world, don't point fingers, just answer the question as is) is NOT in the pockets of insurance companies?

I don't think he is.

*points to the millions that insurance companies are spending in lobby efforts to have the healthcare act overturned*

I don't think he is.

*points to the millions that insurance companies are spending in lobby efforts to have the healthcare act overturned*

You know that my healthcare went up this year.......so was that an intended effect or was it planned.....seems pretty fucking planned to me that the ass hole does nation crippling legislation during a FUCKING MASSIVE RECESSION an economic downturn and 17 trillion dollar nation debt. Our credit got downgraded we're in foreign wars unemployment of full time job seekers is rampant.

What fuckin logic was used here. Can someone tell me at what point it was good to have a tax increase (started at start of 2013) and then another one coming up. I already lost 1000 dollars a year in january. Thats ONE extra mortgage..or in my case extra ammunition.

Tell me you Dumicrats FUCKING TELL ME what fucking brains you people have.

Let me ask you guys do you use your hand when you wipe your ass or do you use your shirt.

This president (if a dumb fuckin nigger like this guy could be called a president) is a functional retard...no one not even HE could justify what he has done.

There can be only one logical conclusion - he did it on purpose because he wants to fucking screw the USA with his communist bullshit.

how could your rates go up when he promised they would go down by 3000%?

I don't think Owebama has it in him to be bad at math and a liar.

I don't think he is.

Not sure what you're referring to.

Are you referring to the preferential treatment insurance company executives got during the entire thing directly from Obama?

I don't see anyone lobbying against it except non-insurance companies.

I also don't remember insurance companies lobbying against mandatory car insurance either.

Back