Have any TWers had plastic surgery?

i have 4 plates and 24 screws in my upper jaw. I make girls touch them, and they freak out.

edit: its plastic surgery because they made me look prettier, while allowing my teeth to function correctly (upper jaw surgery)

K-Rex said:
Oh shit, uh the old guy (besides Yankee) Rancher Dan had MASSIVE plastic surgery.

Stomach stapled, then tons of floppy skin removed from his mid-section. Had like 2000 stitches going around him.

Ugh, the pictures were nasty.

Man, it's passing strange to have someone rattle off your stats.

that's nearly right , when I get home I'll do the whole rundown. The bottom line is that I'm happy as Hell with it all.

Rancher Dan said:
Man, it's passing strange to have someone rattle off your stats.

that's nearly right , when I get home I'll do the whole rundown. The bottom line is that I'm happy as Hell with it all.

It's like you're a trading card or something ;)

when I was 5 a dog ripped my cheek off because I hit it with rocks.. go figure :/

(just looks like a dimple now, but I remember a nice hole in my shits)

so yeah i did and it worked out good..

daerid said:
I had to go in to get my thetan removed ;)

I could have done that for you fast and cheap. I guarentee no damned body thetan will stick around when I'm beating your/its ass with a garden hose.

WHAM! "There ain't no such thing as a thetan!" WHAM! WHaM! wHAM! "Do you see a Thetan anywhere motherfucker!" WHAM! WHAM WHAM! "Answer me, Do you see a sign here that says 'Dead Thetan Storage?" Wham! "I didn't think so. You're cured. How much cash you got?"

I had plastic surgery on my face when I had a massive laceration on my forehead if you want to count that

Me and Rancher Dan will deprogram you.

I have a storage room we can tie you down in for as long as it takes

I have had cosmetic surgery. I had 3 skin grafts on my leg so that my muscles were no longer showing. Yeah... 1000+ staples in your skin + in your muscle at one time = not fun at all.

saving up for my dolphinplasty, but wretched that dueche bag from awhile ago was bragging how he got cosmetic surgery.

Ok, against my better judgement here's my sordid history.

I've always been fat. Not quite Mav fat, but really fat. I started to have health problems from it in my late 30's and when I was in my early 40's my cardiologist said something like "I think you're going to be having congestive heart failure within ten years. There's something called weight loss surgery, and you need to have it soon."

I ignored him for a year and then he really pushed hard for me to have it. I did a lot of research and decided I wanted a procedure called the Duodenal Switch. I picked it because you lost more weight than with the most commonly done procedure the RnY, and you could eat more like a normal person could.

I had the procedure October 30, 2001. Two days after my dad died. It was his dying wish for me to do it then and to not wait. I did it. I went from 376 lbs. six weeks prior to surgery to 209 lbs. just a couple of weeks before Christmas 2004.

As was pointed out in the 'other old guy' post <harrumph> I was stuck with a lot of loose skin. So I had a body lift about two years ago (fuck, that was way way more brutal than the weight loss surgery).

I had a face lift a year ago (be very cautious when you tell a talented plastic surgeon to "have fun, you've got Carte Blanche"). The only other thing I'd do is get the moobs and skin on my back reduced, but it doesn't look like there's a good surgical plan that would leave me looking normal.

Besides the surgery, I got really physically active. I lift weights twice a week, I swim laps once per week, I fence sabre four nights a week and take five fencing lessons per week. My weight is up to 220 lbs (yay!) and other than pulling muscles I'm healthier than shit.

In fact, as of last week I'm rated 23rd in the nation for sabre fencers in their 40's. I've got a woman whom I've been in love with for damn near 20 years who's agreed to marry me. :sex: In short I'm having the time of my life. :sunny:

Oh...God...the pain...my heart..aljerfajwfasd cmxl

<just kidding>

Last edited:
I'd be tempted to get my sweetie to take a dramatic pic of me wearing a jock and holding my saber, as an 'after' pic, but you'd all just laugh <sob>.

Shit, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face either. Look, it's Rancher Dan. Hahahahahahahahah!
dw116.jpg

Last edited:
Back