Happy Sunday! Gonna spice TW up a lil today

It's funny Sirosis I recall you posting a few weeks back that you went through and looked at your old TW posts and saying that you used to post like a real dick.

Ever since then i've noticed that you've been posting like a real dick.

:shrug:

yeah well this forum is starting to suck. i like alot of you, but it seems like alot of you now have this high and mighty fuckin church going mentality.

its gifs. its the internet. i dont get why TW has been so fuckin lame lately

yeah well this forum is starting to suck. i like alot of you, but it seems like alot of you now have this high and mighty fuckin church going mentality.

its gifs. its the internet. i dont get why TW has been so fuckin lame lately

regarding what stuff? only instance of it ive noticed is about nexting. as it should be,

well im just stating from what i've noticed from the backlash i get when i post.

the other week or so i posted something on the gif's page that people FLIPPED OUT over... told me i needed mental assessment.

now this thread with people crying saying that i'm doing it for attention and that i'm a dick and wah wah wah.

i will always love tw, but recently its like everyone's on this grown up "oh i have 2 kids and i goto church every day and i'm a mormon and i set baths up for my wife with bath salts and have a swear free/alcohol free block party with my fellow neighbors."

Back