Halle Berry as Catwoman (w/pic)

That is by far the worst cat woman costume I have ever seen :\

And wtf is with movies changing comic book characters ethnicity? First King Pin now Cat women? THEY ARE WHITE IN THE COMIC BOOKS DORKIES!!! We don't have to change what color skin they have to make us feel like we aren’t racist. There are plenty of hot white women to play the part of cat woman...

Valheru said:
And wtf is with movies changing comic book characters ethnicity? First King Pin now Cat women? THEY ARE WHITE IN THE COMIC BOOKS DORKIES!!! We don't have to change what color skin they have to make us feel like we aren’t racist. There are plenty of hot white women to play the part of cat woman...

:signed:

In short this is in no way related to the comic character, it merely takes elements of the comic story, mixes it with a little Resident Evil and adds a super hot chick who will probably have to take her top off again to get people to go see it.

Valheru said:
That is by far the worst cat woman costume I have ever seen :\

Started way before KingPin

look at the batman movie with Mr Freeze. Granted Arnold made a nice Mr Freeze for an 'ok' movie, however freeze never had a fucking austria accent, nor was he some huge muscled man...

spawn's movie which I loved, had a fucking WHITE MAN cast as Terry. I'm sorry but Terry never was white. if you found the original unedited script online, they originally called for Spawn himself and his wife, to be white.........fucking TRAVESTY

and Kingpin....dont get me started on that shit. Wilson Fisk was a huge white man with the agility of a cat.....

at least they've managed to NOT COMPLETELY FUCK OVER spider man and xmen, so far.

god damn travesty to comic fan boys i tell ya

Squeeky said:
I say we get back at them by casting Keanue Reeves as Martin Luther King.
Except Martin Luther King was a real person.

If the character is fictional they can do whatever they want :rolleyes: You guys are idiots.

Squeeky said:
I say we get back at them by casting Keanue Reeves as Martin Luther King.
whos them? I call racist!!

1ra5.jpg

Last edited:
k, she should be white, with blond hair and blue eyes. If hollywood tried this with a black character and made them white the fucking blacks would be all up in arms over this. Makes me fucking sick taking what makes the character who he/she is and changing that for whatever bullshit reason.

orbital 123 said:
k, she should be white, with blond hair and blue eyes. If hollywood tried this with a black character and made them white the fucking blacks would be all up in arms over this. Makes me fucking sick taking what makes the character who he/she is and changing that for whatever bullshit reason.

already happened. the character of Terry Fitzgerald in the first Spawn movie was cast as a white guy, he's been black in the comics since issue 1. Granted it aint the most popular comic (im biast, its my personal fav) but alot of young black kids do read it and look up to a strong black male role model in Spawn and Terry and the other lead black characters.

unfortunately there wasnt any uproar from black people about it. fanboys really bitched at McFarlane. the spawn.com forums were closed the week of the movie cause so many threads were just people asking "why? why change terry"

do some research....suddenly nothing, cat woman was black form the go, then when she kissed batman became white shortly after.....

Ertha kit, something along those lines played the role and made that oh so famous PURrrrrrrrr

Back