Guess who I found standing in front of a mens room at a local bar..

i08Zo.jpg

Is that Chris Elliott?

I swear I saw Akuma at a strip club in NYC once 5 or 6 years ago, but it's not like I'm going to go up to a guy in that situation and ask him if he's from some internet gaming forum, so I just continued with my lapdances and let it go. This thread makes me wonder if it was him though. Anyone else here ever been to Scores?

I swear I saw Akuma at a strip club in NYC once 5 or 6 years ago, but it's not like I'm going to go up to a guy in that situation and ask him if he's from some internet gaming forum, so I just continued with my lapdances and let it go. This thread makes me wonder if it was him though. Anyone else here ever been to Scores?

should have been wicked creepy and buy him a lapdance and made the girl say, "this dance is sponsored by tribalwars.com"

not really, but sounded cooler in my head.

should have been wicked creepy and buy him a lapdance and made the girl say, "this dance is sponsored by tribalwars.com"

not really, but sounded cooler in my head.

It would be better if it was from tribalwar but I know a lot of people came here from tribalwars so I guess that would be funny if he was from tribalwars not tribalwar.

Back