GTA San Andreas MMORPG? TW Gang

Calipso

Veteran XX
Is there any interest in starting up a GTA gang these days? We can take over again like old times or die trying! For those that don't know what it is check out the following link.

SZR GTA

Blood Eagles was our former gang name, we could possibly bring it back. The server is modded quite a bit since we played last but nearly all the old commands are the same. People seem a little quicker to pull a gun on you these days and the admin team is alot better than we had to deal with. It doesnt take much to get into either, people say it is a grind but all you need is someone to hand you a shotgun, coke and weed and you are on the same level as everyone else especially considering most of our FPS backgrounds.

Id love to see some of the oldschool guys and the people who missed out the first time come try it out so we can turf war with the existing gangs. It really was pretty fun, even just hassling the cops or filling up our cars and rolling on grove street. So anyone down to be a gangster once again?

The TWHOF thread that started it all: [GTA:RPG] TW Gang by Juke - TribalWar Forums

:phone:

who were u bro i was Rod_Orange

i was made leader even tho they kicked me out of blood eagle at least twice 4 shit other ppl told them about me

it kind of sucked that our own twers were taking the word of some fukin homeschool kids that i was bad egg

that shit got resolved p quick tho

i wasnt a good leader tho it kind of just fell into my lap

danny u were one of the good ones bro i remember u it was gg

we have many ggs in those days maybe many more 2 come u kno

Every TW is welcome, lets get a crew together we can get the admins to get us setup with a gang then we can start taking drug houses and gun material points from the current gangs like a boss.

I would be totally down for this. Will I be able to use my GTA:SA I downloaded from steam, or is there some modded version i must use?

You need to use version 1.0 thats all, so the steam version wont be anygood as far as I can tell. A copy isnt hard to find either, other than that all you need is the SA:MP client and you can connect no problem.

It used to be near 100, it seems like they just reopened reciently im not sure how many are playing. I logged on earlier and there were easily 25+ online but i havent been on long enough to know what peak is. Juke would probably have a better idea hes still active on the server.

Is SZR still in San Fierro or did they move it back to San Andreas?

edit: sweet! My login information for the szr forum is still valid :sunny:

Last edited:
AutoHotKey config v2.1

;Version 2.1
!r::
SendInput t/re PLAYERID{Enter}t/skill 6{enter}
return
!4::
SendInput t/sellcrack PLAYERID 1 1{enter}
SendInput t/sellpot PLAYERID 1 1{enter}t/skill 4{enter} ;{Player} [Amount] (Price)
return
!1::
SendInput t/find PLAYERID{enter}t/skill 1{enter}
return
!2::
SendInput t/sellgun PLAYERID katana{enter}t/skill 3{enter}
return
!5::
SendInput t/colorcar 17 Black{enter}
return
!6::
SendInput t/modcar 2{enter}
return
!7::
SendInput t/repair{enter}
return
!8::
SendInput t/me rolls two dice.{enter}
SendInput t/dice{enter}
SendInput t/dice{enter}
return
!g::
SendInput t/get crack 2{enter}t/get pot 2{enter}
return
!c::
SendInput t/usecrack{enter}
return
!w::
SendInput t/usepot{enter}
return
!a::
SendInput t/accept crack{enter}
SendInput t/accept pot{enter}
SendInput t/accept repair{enter}
SendInput t/accept sex{enter}
SendInput t/accept invitation{enter}
return
!q::
SendInput t{Up}{enter}
return
!p::
SendInput t/grab{enter}
return
!h::
SendInput t/hangup{enter}
return
Numpad0::
SendInput t/mget{enter}t/mdeliver{enter}t done{enter}
return
Numpad6::
SendInput t/fish{enter}
return
Numpad8::
SendInput t/keepfish{enter}
return
Numpad9::
SendInput t/sellfish{Enter}t/cooler take 1{enter}t/sellfish{enter}t/cooler take 2{enter}t/sellfish{Enter}t/cooler take 3{enter}t/sellfish{Enter}t/cooler take 4{enter}t/sellfish{Enter}t/cooler take 5{enter}t/sellfish{enter}
return
;drink Sake
!s::
SendInput t/drink Sake{Enter}
return
;Drop Car
!d::
SendInput t/dropcar{Enter}t/skill 5{enter}
return
;Info
!i::
SendInput t/stats{Enter}
return
;Objectives
!o::
SendInput t/points{Enter}
return
;Online
!f::
SendInput t/families 10{Enter}
return
!3::
SendInput t/quitgang{enter}t/joingang 6868{enter}
return
Alt + 1: /find (PlayerId) [Levels up merc]
Alt + 2: /sellgun (PlayerId) katana
Alt + 3: Join Party Chat
Alt + 4: /Sellpot+/Sellcrack (PlayerId) {Amount} (Price)
Alt + 5: Color car Red and Black.
Alt + 6: Add NOS to Car
Alt + 7: Repair Car
Alt + 8: Rolls Dice
Alt + G: /get Crack # + /get Pot # [Buys pot and crack]
Alt + C: /usecrack [Gives you Armor]
Alt + W: /usepot [Heals you]
Alt + A: Accepts Crack, Pot, Repair, Sex
Alt + Q: Repeats the last thing you type
Alt + P: /grab [Picks shit up off the ground]
Alt + H: Hangup [Phone]
Alt + S: /drink sake [Drinks sake at the bar, gets you drunk and heals you]
Alt + D: /dropcar [Sell a fucking car]
Alt + R: /re (PlayerId) [offers repair to player id to level up wheelman]
Alt + O: /points [List of points and when they are vulnerable]
Alt + F: /families 10 [List of BloodEagle members currently online]
Alt + I: /stats [Your current stats]
NumPad 0: /mget + /mdeliver [Use for mat running]
Numpad 6: /fish [fishing]
Numpad 8: /keepfish [only keep fish over 100lbs]
Numpad 9: Sells all fish

To change playerid, right click the AHK icon on the taskbar and click edit script. Then put in the id of the player you are going to be grinding with. Then save and close. After that right click the AHK icon again and click reload script.

Last edited:
hello! i mentioned szr offhand to calipso while we were playing payday 2 and he took off with starting another gang. i am an admin now and rarely play but i might join blood eagle incognito

just going to post some links:

SZR GTA • View topic - SZR mumble server - mumble

SZR GTA • View topic - Macros: Autohotkey Superthread - autohotkey

SZR GTA • View topic - General Tips for Improving Roleplay - UPDATED 3/22 - roleplayin

i also rarely log in to TW but i'll try to check in on this thread sometimes. if you have questions like "how do i pick up dropped guns?" use /n. if you have questions like "why is this guy teleporting everywhere and moving like superman" use /report

Back