Grinding Gear in the Games

Getting rid of the old leveling system for the masters was a pretty good idea. I leveled mine to 8 one league and ever since I put less and less time into it.

The new system for having Master missions pop up on the atlas also sounds like yet another way GGG is attempting to discourage players from shaping their atlas around 1 specific map.

They also added a few new melee skills which I am dubious about since they're also reworking Tectonic Slam which was a new melee skill just a few leagues back. They seem to have a disparity in power between their ranged abilities and melee. I did notice that getting +1 to max totems is a new craft on shields so totem builds will be fairly accessible without the need of a Tukohama's Fortress.

Still have to wait another 3 weeks for the patch notes :(

So wait, we'll be able to craft 20+% penetration on weapons now?

JFC the power creep just never stops, does it?

JFC the power creep just never stops, does it?

Did you play with Caustic Arrow or Toxic Rain last league? You can level a new character without spending any talent points on boosting DPS. You really just need a Quillrain and Mirage Archer for Toxic Rain to auto screen-melt while you run through each zone.

i never understood the appeal of playing the same game over and over again with the sole goal of collecting crap. like the point of loot in a game should be to let you overcome some challenge... but whats the point when youre already so fkin powerful that you 1shot everything.

perhaps only the mind of a pedo like ama can understand this nuance.

i never understood the appeal of playing the same game over and over again with the sole goal of collecting crap. like the point of loot in a game should be to let you overcome some challenge... but whats the point when youre already so fkin powerful that you 1shot everything.

perhaps only the mind of a pedo like ama can understand this nuance.

They game also has very easily exploitable trading system.. if you're into making auction house bots :D

you could snipe items for dirt cheap with custom API, if you had the know how.

I for one am quite excited once again. Gonna wait for patch notes to see if this is going to be my second SSF league (or maybe group SSF now that private leagues are a thing). Power creep is quite massive on trade leagues where you can buy the most OP shit for your spec. SSF was relatively fun, where I had to work for uber elder kill etc.

Do the private trackers have faster updates from the API than GGG's trade site?

For the last league or two I've pretty much beaten the majority of players who continued to use poe.trade over GGG's site.

Back