Green Day coming to Dubai

And 30,000 seats for Green Day will be a sellout. Arguing yourself into a hole is fun hey?
On November 2, 2007, the band performed for a crowd of 50,000 people at the University of Florida's Gator Growl student-run pep rally in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium ("The Swamp" football stadium). This was the largest crowd that Lynyrd Skynyrd had played to in the U.S., until the July 2008 Bama Jam in Enterprise, Alabama where more than 111,000 people attended.

30 years after most of the original band died in a plane crash.

Now go see your overpriced, irrelevant band. Make sure to buy an excessively overpriced t-shirt and official medication organizer.

worth the cost in 2000

not worth it now, ur better off hitting up 1 of the dozens of tribute bands instead

oh now i see the offspring will b their, worth the ticket price b/c u can bring ur wife and be all like "NA NA WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB?"

All music is art you fucking ignorant balloon. Yeah even the shite you listen to.
You just paid over 300 for a half assed ban of quinquagenarians with koolaid colored hair that hasn't been relevant for over 2 decades and even then were a poor imitation of true punk. You are the very last person that has any ground to call anyone's taste in music 'shite' (p.s. lurn to speak 'merican and drop the e). You might as well express your undying affection for Nickleback.

What the fuck do you think relevant means in this context? Hint: You don't know and being a pretentious cunt doesn't suit you.

I just like their music. My Spotify playlist is all 80s and 90s. I'm going because I like their stuff. Shock horror fuck off you twat.

Back