graphic designers/artists

|aYg.Leone*|

Special User Title
Veteran X
Little business propesition for you...

I am finishing up flight school down at Fort Rucker, AL. each class has to leave there mark on the airfield.. i.e. making some gay bench or painting something... well each class has always felt the need to out do the previous, and now people are paying design companies to create logos for them.

Because I know the tallent that lurks arround these forums, i would much rather pay a TWer than someone else. there are 12 of us in my class, and i am sure everyone would be more than willing to chip in 20 bucks or so... so its a decent chunk of change.

I am flying Kiowas and have a shit-ton of pictures if it helps

If this brain child of mine is successful, this could turn into a semi frequent chunk of change for someone, as we generally pass along the contact information of any resources we use to the next classes.

anyways... as far as the logo goes. what we have in mind is...
as you can see the 58d has an obnoxious sight above its rotor system. we would like somehow 2 of the kiowas flying next to each other, perhaps one in the foreground/backgrounds so that the sights are close together.. and the caption in large letters over the top to say some like "kiowas have giant balls*" and then under the picture in smaller letters with parentheses (*above its rotor system for reconnaissance and target acquisition purposes only)

... have to be politically correct ;)

if you can work in any of the following.. OH-58D, Quicksilver 08-917, Kiowa Warrior... also, the Calvary colors are red and white... i am really just grasping at straws here trying to throw in anything else that might help.

PM me or respond to thread with any questions. and best of luck... here she is in all her glory
273warrior_flight.jpg

and some titties to motivate you...
10-on-it-hot.jpg

Back