Good to see this place still exists

Actually.. I would love a democrat who could actually express a legitimate thought. Alas.. we don't have one of those here

hey thanks for coming back to the forum glad to have you now the first thing you'll want to know is who cael votes for and let me tell you

Kale 2 busy collectin soros trollbux 2 get a real job

u may find him in a honolulu web cafe where he has setup a permanent encampment/hovel against the better judgment of its proprietor

Kale 2 busy collectin soros trollbux 2 get a real job

u may find him in a honolulu web cafe where he has setup a permanent encampment/hovel against the better judgment of its proprietor

Oh I'll find him.. I was just thinking he could make the process a little faster

cael is a left leaning troll if you haven't figured it out, you'll want to pick sides here or people will get angry and express their emotions

hey just letting you know cael is a lefty you'll want to avoid him if you haven't noticed

hey thanks for coming back to the forum glad to have you now the first thing you'll want to know is who cael votes for and let me tell you

see? bob never gets triggered and posts like he's angry about something over and over again.

Last edited:
what you'll want to do is learn to rage properly like i do you can check my posts on ww w.trivalwar.forums to see the best anger management tactics

stop making it a link you fucking piece of shit forum

what you'll want to do is learn to rage properly like i do you can check my posts on ww w.trivalwar.forums to see the best anger management tactics

stop making it a link you fucking piece of shit forum

what are you hiding? why don't you want me to click it?

okay the first thing you'll want to do and thank you and welcome back for joining us is you'll want to find a forum that actually works which isn't this one

you're damn right i'm triggered fix your goddamn table breaking forum rayn you godless abomination the trival gods demand it

tw step 1 : steal content
tw step 2 : break forum
tw step 3 : abandon form

Back