Going to buy milk

I did research and found this video, which tells which Oat Milk to drink.

I replayed the video and took notes of which brands to try. They are sold at Whole Foods. This guy also has an app called Bobby Approved. You can scan an item and it will tell you if it's good or not.

This is the video about fake meat. Holy crap, it's really bad. I'm going to have beans and avocado on my tacos instead of the fake crap.
Plant-based meat is literally a scam. - YouTube

Stay away from this guy. He doesn't know much. I saw some video he did on skincare stuff and kept on saying all this shit that isn't true. He's very abrasive to watch anyway. Homosexuals live like 25 years less, and you're taking health advice from one.

Ok, I watched his video about what Oak Milk to buy. That suggestion was correct. I downloaded his app (Bobby Approved), watched a video about what Ice Cream to buy taking notes. I went to Whole Foods and scanned some of the Ice Cream I saw in the video, and they were not Bobby Approved. Yet he said good things about them. I was kinda pissed off about this.

I think he's going total Vegan when it comes to his app and newer videos. I just want an Oat Milk, Ice Cream, and Fake Meat that's not going to kill me. However, he's buying lunch meat for his kids, so he's not totally Vegan with them, but his app sure seems like it when it comes to Sugar.

The Oat Milk and better Ice Cream is sold at Publix. For the fake meat, I'll substitute in Avocado until I can find one that's legit, and not filled with horrible chemicals.

If a product has Carrageenan, or Natural Flavoring, it is not Bobby Approved. For example, the Ice Cream he recommended in his video is Organic, but not Bobby Approved.
What is carrageenan and why is it bad for you?
This food additive is produced by mixing a seaweed extract with alkaline substances. Scientists widely accept that degraded carrageenan, or poligeenan, can trigger cancer and other health issues. Poligeenan is made by mixing the same seaweed extract with acid. It is a powerful inflammatory agent used in laboratories.

Natural Flavoring is anything they want to put in it. Not regulated by the FDA.

Last edited:
Back