Going to buy milk

I recently watched a video and had my bubble burst about Oat Milk. Some brands are really bad for you, and I've been drinking it. Same thing for the fake meat (Beyond, Impossible).

I did research and found this video, which tells which Oat Milk to drink.

I replayed the video and took notes of which brands to try. They are sold at Whole Foods. This guy also has an app called Bobby Approved. You can scan an item and it will tell you if it's good or not.

This is the video about fake meat. Holy crap, it's really bad. I'm going to have beans and avocado on my tacos instead of the fake crap.
Plant-based meat is literally a scam. - YouTube

Last edited:
ur dad sounds like a punk bitch who's a slave 2 the pussy

if we gloss over the midlife incel thing here, if my new wife were doing that shit 2 my kids, i'd hook her titties up to a milking machine and run that shit until she's tapped and then i'd kick her out 4 being a used up saggy tittied old whore

i hope the retirement home days were all about telling him he can't have something b/c u gotta spend on ur wife

He was 37 she was 19. Not going to debate pussy whipping here. She was only ten years older than me when they married. Had no business raising two boys at her age. She was a selfish cunt.

He was 37 she was 19. Not going to debate pussy whipping here. She was only ten years older than me when they married. Had no business raising two boys at her age. She was a selfish cunt.

so wat ur saying is i still have a shot at losing my virginity w/ a 19 year old

so wat ur saying is i still have a shot at losing my virginity w/ a 19 year old

I’d assume even greater chance. I get the impression women with daddy issues are everywhere now.

Of course, you can’t be a grossly overweight hit in the face with a shovel ugly short smelly asshole. Might be a turnoff.

I'll drink 2% milk for pasta and eggs, but for cereal and milk shakes, I'll drink Oat Malk.

Was just at Publix and they sell Oat Malk and Elmherst Oat Milk. They also have the healthy ice cream. I'll buy it on sale. It comes down to the number of ingredients. After watching those videos about Oat Milk and fake meat, I'm changing to the healthy stuff.

Back