God I love the Tea Party

Someone will inevitably correct you on your comparison of the Tea Party to the GOP.

It won't be me.

i dont think he's comparing the tea party to the gop . this would be apparent if you paid attn to current political discussions

i just corrected you. i bet it feels not good

The GOP will only self destruct if they don't listen to their conservative base. Conservatives are wrestling back control. How often did we get fed the line from moderates/progressives in the republican party we have to vote for the good of the party. Well now we are calling the shots and we extend the same dictate to moderates/progressives they once threw our way. We are full on into cleaning house. I can only hope the Democrats wake up and do their own house cleaning before the progressive movement completely destroys them.

YeaH . You go get em BodyShoT .

Wooo YeeHawww , Im in this for the long haul, doin my part in this embattled race for Justice

why must it always be party A vs party B?... oh i know, its because the majority are simpletons who fail at reason and fail to realize there can be just one ideal solution to a problem, not two bipolar ones.

perhaps in another 100 years we wont have this "them vs us" bullshit... if we even survive that long

The GOP will only self destruct if they don't listen to their conservative base. Conservatives are wrestling back control. How often did we get fed the line from moderates/progressives in the republican party we have to vote for the good of the party. Well now we are calling the shots and we extend the same dictate to moderates/progressives they once threw our way. We are full on into cleaning house. I can only hope the Democrats wake up and do their own house cleaning before the progressive movement completely destroys them.

:rofl:

why must it always be party A vs party B?... oh i know, its because the majority are simpletons who fail at reason and fail to realize there can be just one ideal solution to a problem, not two bipolar ones.

perhaps in another 100 years we wont have this "them vs us" bullshit... if we even survive that long

party T bro , throwin it into the mix to Shake Things Up . issues are now exactly tri-polar

As a moderate conservative I applaud the tea party for allowing me to vote democrat without it weighing heavily on my conscience.

i dont think he's comparing the tea party to the gop . this would be apparent if you paid attn to current political discussions

i just corrected you. i bet it feels not good

Learn to read.

The way his topic is worded, if someone wasn't paying attention they might read it sarcastically and then assume he's making some kind of GOP==Tea Party comparison.

Obviously I did not do that.

As I stated.

In my post.

a lesson to the simpletons (republicans and democrats)

confirmity (always with my party) = bad
nonconformity (always against other party) = bad
uniformity (finding the ideal universal solution) = good

This seems to infer that the 'progressive' movement would account for a large portion of both parties, which means if they got their shit together and formed a 3rd party, the democrats and republicans would both be fucked.

But then again.. you also sound like a fucking retard spewing shit.

a lesson to the simpletons (republicans and democrats)

confirmity (always with my party) = bad
nonconformity (always against other party) = bad
uniformity (finding the ideal universal solution) = good
Shut up logic. Obviously MY side is the right one! The other side is the problem.

listen up retards

if there's someone who embodies a sober, fair-minded evaluation of opposing policies it's validuz
Yes, and the person to accurately judge that would surely be one of the two parties that are the problem in the first place. :x

Back