Global Warming my ASS!

State of Fear will be the only Michael Crichton book never to be made into a movie.

It really bothers me how in The Day After Tomorrow they act like Humans are responsible for what happens, even though there is a point in the movie where they discover that the same thing happens ever 10,000 years.

Oh, also the movie was fucking terrible too.

Horrible movie.

Always made me chuckle that to make a scary global warming movie, they had to make it about freezing.

Nobody is afraid of being too hot.

Haha, don't worry, it's impossible for us to change the planet.
earthlights2_dmsp_big.jpg

As long as everyone gets taxed more, you can call it what you like.

Just another tool our liberal tax and spend governments tool belt.

no no no you dont get it by warming they actually mean cooling bc when temp gets colder actually means hotter duh

ya, this is how they say it works...the warming defrosts the poles which, at first, causes cooling...then it gets hot as fuck or the world resets itself after we are dead.\

edit: world

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck. I sleep on a bed made of MREs, I swim in a vault full of ammunition similar to Scrooge McDuck's vault full of gold. I can make water out of my own piss! When Armageddon comes, I'll just close the bunker hatch and live out the rest of my days playing video games on my solar powered xbox.

Dunno if any of you watch Fox & Friends in the mornings--if you don't, consider starting, as it's the best show on television.

This morning in the middle of the Obama-bashing, they announced, "and now it's time for a global warming update. . olet's go out to so and get the latest." Cut to the field reporter who is in some small town in Minnesota, the snow is going sideways past him, he's wearing one of those arctic expedition parkas with the hood that closes in front of your face, and he's just screaming into the mic "YEAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU VERY WELL BUT IT'S ABOUT 5 BELOW HERE, AND ACCUMULATION IS EXPECTED TO BE AS MUCH AS A FOOT.. i'M HAVING TROUBLE HEARING YOU i'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET BACK INSIDE BACK TO YOU IN THE STUDIO!"... cut back to Steve Doocey who kind of chuckles and shakes his head, "ok that will do it for global warming this Thursday, Brian what's next?"

Fucking. Awesome.

Dunno if any of you watch Fox & Friends in the mornings--if you don't, consider starting, as it's the best show on television.

This morning in the middle of the Obama-bashing, they announced, "and now it's time for a global warming update. . olet's go out to so and get the latest." Cut to the field reporter who is in some small town in Minnesota, the snow is going sideways past him, he's wearing one of those arctic expedition parkas with the hood that closes in front of your face, and he's just screaming into the mic "YEAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU VERY WELL BUT IT'S ABOUT 5 BELOW HERE, AND ACCUMULATION IS EXPECTED TO BE AS MUCH AS A FOOT.. i'M HAVING TROUBLE HEARING YOU i'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET BACK INSIDE BACK TO YOU IN THE STUDIO!"... cut back to Steve Doocey who kind of chuckles and shakes his head, "ok that will do it for global warming this Thursday, Brian what's next?"

Fucking. Awesome.

lol i watch msnbc and cnn for the lulz too

i only get my real news from jon stewart and stephen colbert.

Back