GIVE ME THE POWER RAYN

lmao @ this thread.

I'm contributing to support rayn's actions here. What will cyanide resort to to gain attention now??

I know, we can have a pledge drive to give Jerry back his CAPS and raise money for TW. Let's make it a goal of one milion dollars; I've already started with my contribution of 2 cents here.

this is fucking miscarriage of justice that tribal legend jerry can't use caps while dweasel is free to use bbcode

this is fucking miscarriage of justice that tribal legend jerry can't use caps while dweasel is free to use bbcode

Back