girls who sing are a total turnon

deltagoodrem2003dec.jpg

Sp3xx said:
My g/f can sing amazingly well. I actually have a short recording on my website, in case anyone cares.

http://www.benspector.com/02thefirstnoel.wma

She is the middle voice.

Hearing her sing when she's in really close proximity is bone-chilling. I've never been so close to someone with such an awesome voice. She always imitates the most unique vocalists/vocal stylings too, it never gets old.

ahhhhh :D <3
nice

Never heard mandy moore sing but she has Great TITS.

I am in love with this young lady and her voice.

dido061.jpg

dido027.jpg

dido000.jpg

Stop in at a karoeke bar (however you spell that) once in a while - gotta admit it takes it up a notch when you see a good looking woman get up there and sound awesome.

i turned down the most beautiful girl that's ever proclaimed her attraction to me because of my gf... the next day my gf gave me a card out of the blue saying how much she cares about me and how she is with me through thick and thin.

Anyway, the point is, this girl performed earlier in the day and had an amazing voice. I almost melted when I found out she wanted my cock. In the end I'm glad I didn't cheat. :\

Last edited:
aScotiA said:
i turned down the most beautiful girl that's ever proclaimed her attraction to me because of my gf... the next day my gf gave me a card out of the blue saying how much she cares about me and how she is with me through thick and thin.

Anyway, the point is, this girl performed earlier in the day and had an amazing voice. I almost melted when I found out she wanted my cock. In the end I'm glad I didn't cheat. :\

Congratulations. You probably fucked up and are gay, but I respect you for that.

Oh, just so you know, by tomorrow I'll forget this post and probably be calling you an idiot. :D

Tomorrow I'll be getting laid while you're sitting in front of your computer rubbing one out.

I was at a bad point in my life, I had just gotten a DUI and dropped out of my college (dropping out was a good decision, I just finished my first semester at UMass).

I had already 'cheated' on her once before, but all I did was get touchy feely and make out a little bit with another chick (my GF found out). Cheating on her again would not only make me feel terrible because I care about her immensely, but I would've cracked the next day after I got her card and had just stabbed her in the back.

So I lost some meaningless action to a hot chick when there will always be more.

aScotiA said:

The hot chick was your gf's friend, she was TESTING YOU TO SEE IF YOU WERE A HUMBLE AND LOYAL BOYTOY...FRIEND.

Back