getting a new car, need advice

right now I own a 2010 subaru impreza 2.0(not the wrx) which is good enough for me performance-wise. the thing I really like about it is the all wheel drive, the things I hate are the cheap interior, horrible sound system, too large for a hatchback, not so good looks and lack of presence, it's a car that simply does not catch the eye inside or outside.

the cars available in brazil that I am currently considering are:

contender A: Audi A1 sportback S-line R$119,000(about 55k USD)
audi-a1-sportback-2012-01.jpg

182HP 184lb/ft torque

Pros:
large sunroof
amazing sound system
very small(good since brazil is a bit like europe in the sense that streets and roads are narrow and parking space is almost non existant)

Cons:
FWD :ugh:
cramped back seat
can only fit 2 people in the back
surfboard can barely fit inside
very small trunk

Contender B: BMW 118i R$113,900(about 52k USD)
BMW-1-Series_2012-5.jpg

170HP 184lb/ft torque

Pros:
RWD
roomier back seat
larger trunk
surfboard fits ok

Cons:
no sunroof(available only on 120i which is R$20,000 more)
sound system not so great
a bit larger(finding a parking spot will be harder and parallel parking it will be a bitch)

any other suggestions are welcome but remember I live in brazil so some cars might not be available.

so, what would you pick?

That BMW is UGLY AS FUCK! Go with the audi.

edit: Audi is front wheel drive?! Don't buy either of those cars. Get yourself an STI wagon and upgrade the stereo.

all posters that frequent these boards from 3rd world countries like brazil are pampered slave owners and have profiteered off the suffering of their fellow countrymen

I would keep the car I had and spend the extra $37k on hookers and blow to make me feel better about its lack of presence.

Apparently he was one of the smart drug dealers in Rio that left after the police announced they were coming.

How the fuck do you still get arrested after they announce days in advance that they are coming? Dumb fucks....

Get the most expensive car your credit will allow and then don't make any payments. The world ends in like 2 weeks.

The new Outbacks are nice. If you want 'presence' why not mod it yourself?

Are they selling the XV Crosstrek down there? If you are looking for a little bit more luxury, maybe look into the Legacy? They also look great modded.

Back