[GESCHLOSSEN] Any new TWars.net-esque games?

SpicyMcHaggis

Veteran X
Any new ones that we can go rampage and destroy?

I've got free time these days and slow-tick games like that would be nice for killing some time...

Noble-ing the shit out of Destny / ROBAC was hilarious, not to mention the epic propaganda campaign.

2uzc5yh.jpg

untitled1hb8.png

Do you Remember Tribalwars and our taking over the virtual world? Forum History. by Sp!nfusor Salad - TribalWar Forums

8/7 8/8 Never Forget. - TribalWars Forum

official thread: The [OFFICIAL] TW/RoBAC Propaganda thread. - TribalWars Forum

The sheer brilliance of the organised attacks and strategies used in that game shows we could rule the world.
I also remember you guys playing some kind of Terminator styled game?

go fly kite sissy cat.

i still kick myself everytime one of these threads come up for me not archiving that email i got when a TWer and I gang raped his village :lol:

I remember we disrupted mafia wars a few years back. If you carried our tag, you were guaranteed to be non-stop attacked as a result.

There was a really powerful group that had a sister group they worked with. I got into the sister group and then talked with the parent group to put tons of valuable in our safe. They did it. Then I convinced the person in-charge of the sister group to put me in a position of power. I then waited for a time when I know the leader would be off for a while, and then I pilfered the contents of the safe to a friend who I had separately join the gang with no association to me.

I didn't get caught, but later on came clean to watch the reactions. Parent team just hit me non stop.

Also, I would make people custom forum sigs. But they would leave them hosted on my host. I had amassed control of quite a few signatures of prominent forum members. The plan there was to then change all their signatures to something else, but I can't remember if I ever executed on that - since many of these people had actually paid me real money (or those things you could buy/exchange for real money) and so I was afraid that there would be some legal ramification because I believe there had been some story at the time about a guy who got charged with stealing a digital item within a game.

Someone should write a book about World 1 and all the things that happened. It's like the real world only on a smaller scale and on a faster timeline. If I ever go to university, I might do something like write a thesis about this shit. :rofl:

By the way, I also played a game called www.ogame.org. a nice game, don't know how its now since its been like 4 years or more since I last played.

Back