G-unit zimmerman trolling black america hard

Yes, I am a bad person for "frothing" over people unjustly vilified for situations and actions distorted by the media, and lapped up by retards like you.

idk how u can deduce anything other than 2 shitter people who like confrontation had a confrontation

but niggers, guns and hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngghh

You can make fun of Gandalf's age and anger, but he's right about the case.

A few weeks before the Trayvon shooting, Zimmerman had successfully reported a black male's theft of a home. Zimmerman didn't execute the perp. It wasn't Zimmerman's first day of neighborhood watch.

For the morons perpetuating the whole "stalking" bullshit with Zimmerman.

Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group towards another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them.

I never said martin was innocent, I am in the camp of two thugs met, one died. Zimmerman is not a hero, he is a little man that had a chip on his shoulder.

Last edited:
Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group towards another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them.

I never said martin was innocent, I am in the camp of two thugs met, one died. Zimmerman is not a hero, he is a little man that had a chip on his shoulder.

Zimzam was neighborhood watch and he was monitoring a fucking NIGGER that was walking through his neighborhood. Clear cut.

I would do the same fucking thing if I saw a nig in my area. We simply don't have blacks here. So Any black in my area is suspicious.

Call a spade a spade.

Seems like a lot of people missed this video the first time around. His claims of how it happened check out. Seems very reasonable to shoot someone in this situation:

Zimzam was neighborhood watch and he was monitoring a fucking NIGGER that was walking through his neighborhood. Clear cut.

I would do the same fucking thing if I saw a nig in my area. We simply don't have blacks here. So Any black in my area is suspicious.

Call a spade a spade.

no hired help in your neighborhood?

He was not "stalking" anyone. He was following a suspicious person who was wandering from house to house, peering into darkened windows in the rain. Zimmerman was performing his duty as the captain of his neighborhood watch, and stopped following Martin when asked to do so by the 911 operator. Stalking is the bullshit word trotted out by liberal retards to cast a negative connotation on what Zimmerman was doing. It in no way represents reality, and only the most brain dead fucktards with a chip on their shoulder would think otherwise. Admit it, you're just an ignorant fuck regurgitating what the huffington post told you to think. It's ok, everyone knows anyway.

Back