G-unit zimmerman trolling black america hard

Really he succeeded in what he wanted to do, people now know he wants to sell the gun. Some rich douche will contact him privately and buy the gun for his "collection".

I'd buy that sacred bolter.

It is a holy weapon now.

Belial's_Storm_Bolter.png

fact: George Zimmerman was a cop wannabee wifebeater who wanted to kill a black kid. Not saying martin was an innocent kid, just saying Zimmerman suffered from little man syndrome and his insecurities caused this kid to lose his life.

reggs, some creepy dude is following you, what would you do?

So if Martin was being followed he just had to try to murder Zimmerman? That's the reasonable choice to make?

If someone was following me I'd just disappear. I guess white people just have some sort of instinct to remove themselves from situations that get us killed.

Following someone is not an actionable offense.

Trayvon Martin initiated physical contact.
(NOT Zimzam - FACT)

Trayvon Punched at and slammed ZimZams head on the ground
(attempted murder - FACT)

After the attempted murder of ZimZam, ZimKaZam only then pulled his pistol and fired (FACT)

Jimmy, Van, whoever else... these are the main facts - FACTS...of the case.

Trayvon is responsible for causing his own death. Its very common for black youth in the USA, to cause their own deaths or deaths of others. They are constantly committing crimes. Trayvons case is no different. He was a Fucking thugged out nigger taking nigger gun selfies on face book like hes a real gangster.

And here you are defending his degenerate behavior.

How indicative of you guys and your known political stances.

the nigger is dead
because he started a fight
n jury of 'peers' found him not guilty
not up 4 u 2 decide guilty or no guilty him is no guilty n zimmerman is a hero
fuk ur ignorants if u r trash n tink uddawise

414-355-PF9_hand_4032.png

Gets initiative roll

+ 2 on all SAVING THROWS

+1 on MELEE ATTACK

6d 50% Chance to instant kill

I don't see what the big deal is about him selling it. Likely you can go onto the same site(s) or similar sites and buy nazi memorablia, and they had a few more deaths under their belt than zman.

But i think that he needs to make a choice. Either stfu and slink off into the night and stop poking the bear, or go to the other end of the spectrum and come out full bore like an Alex Jones type with podcasts about freedom, gun rights and 'murica.

Right now he acts like he's taking a victory lap for killing someone.

Trayvon and Ferguson both turned out to be clear cut cases of black men attacking someone and getting shot for it.

I don't understand how anyone somehow still feels a need to scream racism and claim some sort of moral indignation for either of them.

Because they still believe the media bullshit they initially read/heard. Like the doctored NBC police recording where they edited it to make it sound like Zimmerman was a racist.

Where "These fucking punks always get away" becomes "fucking coons".

Even a KKK member calling the police would hide their racism for fuck sake, but idiots like Mr Jimmy Pop cant fathom that or the fact that Zimmerman was standing up for the black community months before this incident.

Spoiler

Last edited:
u like to play armchair where it suits your narrow scope and how people should behave in confrontations

veniggs angsty autism overload

For the morons perpetuating the whole "stalking" bullshit with Zimmerman.

When the 911 dispatcher told Zimemrman "you don't need to do that" when questioned if he was following martin or not, Zimmerman did stop and start walking back to his truck. That's when he was jumped by Martin. Martin sucker punched Zimmerman, then jumped on top of Zimmerman in a "mounted" position and started to beat the holy shit out of him. At one point, Zimmerman's jacket fell open exposing his gun. Martin made a grab for it. A struggle ensued, and Zimmerman was able to draw the weapon and shoot Martin once in the chest.

All of this is confirmed by eye witness testimony, forensic evidence, and testimony by Martin's girlfriend who was talking to Martin on his cell phone at the time.

The defense wasn't able to refute a single part of the narrative, and the Jury rightfully was able to discern the truth. Please note that the "Stand your ground" laws had nothing to do with the case.

And whether Zimmerman tortured small dogs, beat his girlfriend, or wanted to be a cop is completely immaterial to the events of the case.

Back