stupidphilipriversface.jpg

Where do you live? What kind of neighborhood is it? Trailer park? Duplexes where people park in their own grass? Upper class? Middle class? Is it a smile and wave when you leave for work in the morning kind of street? Do you have BBQs and watch football with the people who live near you? Mixed folks? Blacks whites asians and mexicans all scattered around or mostly one type?

We need tons more info to grasp the situation. Details matter.

Guns are ok, but 9 times out of 10 you'll get robbed when you're not home.
Completely agree. Don't get a gun.

Sensor light in front and back. Network cam. Labrador.

Heath Zenith 270 Degree Triple Head Halogen Motion Sensing Security Light - White - SL-5798-WH at The Home Depot

This one has been working good for a few months. I have it programmed to come on at dusk for 3 hours, and flash bright any time it detects motion. Get an electrician to wire and install it.

I feel your pain...had people break into my house just over a year ago. It fucking sucks. Had an alarm installed the next week.

It would be so easy to rip me off. We leave our cars unlocked and the house wide open most of the time.

Only recently have we even been turning on the outside lights at night, but that is to keep the animals away.

Its a nice community. Know all my close neighbors. I think there are only 2 black couples...and one couple is gay, and the other have a baby on the way, and the rest is all middleclass white football watchin American folk....oh, and one asian family...So its not like I live around thugs. Its alwaya been pleasant here. I let all my neighbors know what happened abd they were in shock.

It was more than likely someone you know who knew you had stuff, knew you were leaving, and knew your gf would be away.

If not someone you know, someone who lives close who has watched and saw you packing, etc., then saw your gf go to work, etc.

Scary but most likely true.

It depends, from the sound of it his was more of an opportunistic punk. He looked around, saw the house was unoccupied, found breaking in was fast, and grabbed whatever he could that was portable and valuable. If he proceeded to do the same to a house in the same neighborhood then you probably live in a shitty area.

Someone whose "scoped" out the house would have taken more than the laptops and ipods.

dogs are great, they dont have to intimidate a burgler so much as make them move on to someone who is easier pickings.

Live in a city and get a place off ground floor. Any fucker who wants to rob my place either has to come in the front door, where there is a security guard 24/7, followed by two separate doors that require a key fab, followed by an elevator. The alternative would be to scale the side of the building up 15 stories, and break the thick sliding glass door on my balcony. You can't buy better security than that :)

A LILLINGTON cannabis-grower who "booby trapped" his front door with a potentially lethal electricity supply has been sentenced to three years in jail.

Southern Court resident Shane Sheridan was found guilty of cultivating cannabis and of reckless criminal damage causing potential danger to life.

A live cable containing 240 volts of electricity had been hooked round the door and attached to a piece of metal foil around the lock.

Anyone who placed a key in the lock could have been seriously injured.

Cannabis-grower "booby trapped" front door. - Leamington Spa Courier (Leamington Spa, England) | Encyclopedia.com

Booby trap the fucking door!

You are far more likely to get broken into in a good neighbourhood than a bad one, as the burglars often come from the bad area to steal from the good area.

When I rented I always rented in a shit neighbourhood. Cheap rent and the thieves assume you have fuck all worth stealing.

BRO WHERE'S YOUR STUFF BRO?

CHECK OUT THESE SWEET LAPTOPS I JUST GOT BRO!

Serves you right for spamming the Rivers shit for the last week. This is just karma coming back around kick you in the balls for being a douchebag.

Back