[fuck] one of my best friends just passed…

[fuck] one of my best friends just passed…

woke up to a phone call just a bit ago…

she was camping and a fucking tree fell on her tent.
a stupid fucking tree.

she was about to finish grad school in a couple months.
just turned 24 a couple weeks ago. everything was going so well for her.

it's complete bullshit.

:(

my condolences.

similar situation happened to a cousin of mine last year. he had just finished law school, and he was given a position at a firm in kansas city. the night before he was to leave, a valve in his heart stopped functioning correctly, and blood filled his lungs as he slept. my uncle discovered him the next morning.

though not as random as your friend's situation, it does go to show you that things like this do happen, and it sucks.

:-(
>_<
lNzBQ.jpg

similar situation happened to a cousin of mine last year. he had just finished law school, and he was given a position at a firm in kansas city. the night before he was to leave, a valve in his heart stopped functioning correctly, and blood filled his lungs as he slept. my uncle discovered him the next morning.

and jesus christ that is awful. :(

That really sucks. My condolences.

Nobody cares, but I just went camping the other week, and it was kind of windy and the big trees above us were creaking. I thought, damn I hope none of these cypress trees drop a big limb on us.

I only had this in mind after seeing an internet picture of some guys car that had a limb through it. I guess the lesson is never place your tent under huge limbs.

Back