Free Running

gumb0 juan said:
what do u consider a sport? have u ever skated, ran, or even played a sport in your life?
nope
never
i walk everywhere

actually i crawl
i havent quite mastered standing upright

I've biked a lot (sport), bowled (sport), unicycled (sport), ran (sport), omg there are so many sports. There is competition in free running just like every other sport, you must do better than someone else. If one person pulls a 10 foot horizontal jump then you need to do 11 or he is better than you in that regard.

gumbo, by posting on TW you are unable to tell anyone that they have too much free time. You're a loser.

You can do most things you can do on a bike like crank grabs, and spins but you can also ride backwards, one footed, and tons of unique stuff. It gets people staring too :) I love riding on market because everyone stares and wonders wtf I'm doing and why I'm not at the circus.

maybe im getting old. but this is the stupidest fucking thing i have ever heard of.

well sure it could be interesting/fun
but i dunno about sport
i dont see pro unicyclers out there

I DO! Kris Holm gets paid to Unicycle, he does lots of tele interviews and demos with bikers and has his own products line.

Nomad said:
maybe im getting old. but this is the stupidest fucking thing i have ever heard of.
I would just like to reaffirm my previous statement after watching a bunch of videos.

i watched the thing on tlc when it was on a few days ago. would have been better without the cheesey naration but it was interesting.

Back