Free Running

Gangrel said:
since when am i a troll

oh man look at that 3/4 tuck roll, oh lets see if he can make the landing

ohh he nailed it, what a beautiful compound fracture folks

since forever, and the same can be said for any sport.

gumb0 juan said:
i just dont see the "sport" in it...

It takes strength, endurance, flexebility, creativity. Those are all things that are involved in a sport. Competition isn't neccessary for something to be a sport.

yes but other sports have a measure of competition, this has a thought of "man i wish i had some sort of talent.. maybe ill just make some shit up"

orbital 123 said:
It takes strength, endurance, flexebility, creativity. Those are all things that are involved in a sport. Competition isn't neccessary for something to be a sport.

so does masterbation

If you can't see the sport in it then you're not looking very hard at all. These guys are crazy, they can make falls of over 10 feet, huge horizontal jumps, crazy twirls/flips in mid-air off very low objects, run fast, etc. Do those things remind you of any olympic sports? Like maybe running, gynastics, or high-jump? It's a sport. I think it's very cool and it's usefull too. Jump the fence instead of walking around or other shortcuts.

Gangrel said:
yes but other sports have a measure of competition, this has a thought of "man i wish i had some sort of talent.. maybe ill just make some shit up"

We can argue about the definition of sports (outside of the dictionary) all fucking day. Your basic skateboarding is a sport and there is no competition besides trying to do a better trick, which is the same in free running, trying to do a better run.

Guys I am an EXTREMEME masterbater put me on ESPN2 stat so everyone can watch my EXTREME masterbation sport

im sorry skateboarding it not a sport
its 30 year old men who dont know how to grow the fuck up

watch x-games, and tell me there is no competition in skating.......when i see free running in the olympics, or the x-games...then i will admit im wrong....but until then i dont think its a sport....thats just my opinion.

Gangrel said:
im sorry skateboarding it not a sport
its 30 year old men who dont know how to grow the fuck up

That's another opinion, you seem to have a lot of them, that's good, but they aren't fact.

i didnt say there was no competition
sure there are guys trying to flip more than other guys and shit

its just not a sport cuz its fucking stupid

Ok then gumb0 juan, Rock paper Scissors is a sport and you can't argue against it at all. It's been played on ESPN2, there was a championship for $10,000 dollars. Yep, Rock Paper Scissors is one hardcore sport requiring massive amounts of skill.

Gobd said:
Ok then gumb0 juan, Rock paper Scissors is a sport and you can't argue against it at all. It's been played on ESPN2, there was a championship for $10,000 dollars. Yep, Rock Paper Scissors is one hardcore sport requiring massive amounts of skill.
i saw that
i wanted to weep for all mankind

Back