Free Rev Night

Depends on the spoilage. But considering Rev_Night's on a mission to spoil everything as soon as possible I wish it were permanent.

Yeah in totally shocked rev night convinced someone to make this thread nut was probably drunk and caved in

I don't think rev had a single fan here he was so boring of a poster I couldn't even get hyped over his shit posts I just scrolled over them

Fukn this fat guy

Last edited:
i dont give a shit about rev night being banned, but letting fucking assholes continue to post personal information in threads and doing nothing about it while banning rev night because you dont like him and he posted an indirect reference about a 30 yr old book is the definition of douchebaggery.

really, i looked it up on dicitonary.com.

maybe you shitheads should enforce the rules in an equal manner instead of only enforcing them when its someone you dont like.

rev night went out of his way to shit post rayn even told him he was fed up and gave him a bunch of warnings and rev night kept pushing everyones buttons on purpose

even when he tried to be edgy he was so boring no one noticed his shit posting

he was like an obese immature younger version of badmofo and thats pretty tough 2 do u kno LOL

i still like 2 see him unbanned tho

rev night was always following me @ T:A the first 2 months I played BETA. So I blocked him. and never played T:A again because it sucked. etc. gg

rev_night is one of the top 5 shittiest posters on tribalwar

tbh he's probably number one other than the obvious degenerates like zopharoth and dweasel

yeah its much more important to ban a shitty poster that posted an obscure reference to a 30 yr old book than it is to ban ppl for posting personal information consistently in threads and thread titles

How long is the ban? Next time he spoils something, fucking give him a year ban. Shit is ridiculous, I read enders game and all the GoTs books so I haven't been personally affected but it's one thing to spoil something accidentally. He's doing it intentionally over and over again. Dude won't stop until the penalty is more severe.

fuck rev_tryhard

that cock chugging prick deserves whatever he gets

i'm more curious why nutbutter cares so much

Back