Flu season is awesome.

This is the second time in two months, I was down for a week in September with an even nastier one in the head.

This, this one is all about the chest and sinus. I'm waking up to five minute coughing fits, hacking up what looks like bloody peanut butter cut with crystal pepsi, and gag/cough/almost vomit whenever I take a deep breath.

If its not better by saturday, I'm going to the ER after this fucking disaster recovery exercise.

*Takes a deep breath of fresh air, spends the next minute or so rolling around clutching his chest sounding like a sick cat*

when i used to get sick my mom would beat me with a lamp cord until i said i felt better

I feel bad sometimes, but i never get sick now.

Pray for Mojo?
Mojo is a zen thing, either you have it or you don't.

Try vicks vaporub on your asshole.
Won't help your nose, but you'll love the smell your shits take on.
And best of all, it'll cure roids.

Pray for Mojo?
Mojo is a zen thing, either you have it or you don't.

Try vicks vaporub on your asshole.
Won't help your nose, but you'll love the smell your shits take on.
And best of all, it'll cure roids.

Watch more simpsons. The good ones, before Hartman died.

I'm sick for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. FUCK!

I went through 2 enormous boxes of tissues. I had to vaseline my nose because of how irritated it was even though I've been using tissues.

im so congested its fucking outrageous like to the point i cant even hear. i cant taste anything either its awesome nor can i smell. i wish i had a steam room so i could just fucking obliterate my sinuses

Oh, right - if this turns out to be bronchitis or pneumonia again, I'm fucked. Last time I had the big P, I lost lung capacity.

Back