FIFA 2010

link_

Veteran X
How can i cheat at this game?

OR at least make it so i dont suck donkey balls.

plz help my friends are being mean :(

fifa sucks...

your friends should play PES / Winning 11

Why? Because its not made for retards who can only pass to their best players with stars over their head that automatically do special moves without having to have very much technical skill at teh game.

FIFA soccer has always been cheesy as shit.

pass faster
use the offside trap
use the pressure/steal button to body your opponent off the ball

and dont suck

your 2 choices are:

1) play the game with friends

2) throw the game at a wall

fifa always has one or two exploits/broken gameplay which the online addicts figure out and abuse quite quickly/frequently

the answers thus far are terrible

learn the chip shot and you will achieve great success

chip from anywhere inside the center line

so instead of playing with friends and having nobody use exploits, lets learn the chipshot exploit? and then we'll go online and own people who dont know/use this exploit, while getting owned by people who know other exploits?

great answer

so instead of playing with friends and having nobody use exploits, lets learn the chipshot exploit? and then we'll go online and own people who dont know/use this exploit, while getting owned by people who know other exploits?

great answer

he said his friends are owning him and he wanted cheats/exploits to own them

if he wants to win at fifa10, he needs to know that you need to play throughballs to space and then chip shot

oh i guess youre right huh

first line of the OP is how can i cheat at this game

my bad, morality has no place in this thread

play manager mode and get better? Increase difficulty as you progress. Play against good people often. Pass more than you dribble. all these things will help you get better

With the difficulty turned all the way down and the time all the way up I once beat china as spain in fifa 2008 by 47 to 0. My men played very hard.

The cheating thing was a joke wankers.

I seem to be able to control the ball fairly well but it always seems like I get knocked off the ball before I can get a halfway decent shot off. I squander most of my breakaways with shitty shots. So, I end up taking shots from the 18 (before I have a chance to fuck it up/get knocked off the ball)..and those shots aren't all the high percentage.

But the thing thats uber frustrating is the defense. It always seems like my back line is doing everything they can to allow someone behind them. Is there a setting I can change to have them not suck so much dick? AFAIK its not even something I control. It AI up until they get the throughball through my defense thats just standing there with their thumbs up their asses. It also seems like the offense always out dribbles my defense. I can NEVER out dribble the defense. What buttons do I need to push in order to Pele the shit out of those niggardly backs?

For the record I am playing on PS3.

The cheating thing was a joke wankers.

I seem to be able to control the ball fairly well but it always seems like I get knocked off the ball before I can get a halfway decent shot off. I squander most of my breakaways with shitty shots. So, I end up taking shots from the 18 (before I have a chance to fuck it up/get knocked off the ball)..and those shots aren't all the high percentage.

But the thing thats uber frustrating is the defense. It always seems like my back line is doing everything they can to allow someone behind them. Is there a setting I can change to have them not suck so much dick? AFAIK its not even something I control. It AI up until they get the throughball through my defense thats just standing there with their thumbs up their asses. It also seems like the offense always out dribbles my defense. I can NEVER out dribble the defense. What buttons do I need to push in order to Pele the shit out of those niggardly backs?

For the record I am playing on PS3.

I think we are in the same boat, these are my exact sentiments.

What's weird is when I have a buddy on the opposite team, it seems like his defense then has the same shitty skill mine has. When I move him to my side, suddenly their defense is 10x better.

I'm sure it's me (us), just didn't want you to think you're alone on this. Good Luck!

the chip shot is ok at best online. The best players use the LB+A passes for 1-2s. I had one guy so good at it that he could literally pass through the entire team and basically walk in goals at will. It was retarded. I couldnt even change men fast enough to get to anyone. He scored 7 goals on me in the first half. He basically passed it around and juggled the next half and toyed with me. Final score of that was 8-3 but could have easily been 15-3 if he so chose.

What I dont understand about the game is the defense and winning headers. I double pump B and A on headers and Ive tried holding them and I might win them maybe once out of 7 times. Some of the better people Ive played online win them every single fucking time.

I also dont understand how their guys can just push me off the ball constantly. I know they are using full pressure tactic but that shit never works for me. Its like my guys half ass standing tackle 75% of the time where as I cant get within 5 yards of them or even pass near their guy without either getting pushed off the ball or their guy sticking their foot out in front of my passes. Its very frusterating. Im really trying with this Fifa as Ive hated all of them since '06 but this one is obviously better than the rest. Im more of a Fifa World Cup player than regular Fifa, and I still enjoy Fifa World Cup '06 tons more than Fifa '06-'10, but Im trying on this one.

Last edited:
Back