FF week 9

I have Woodhead and TO in one of my leagues as well. ESPN says TO will probably score two TD's but I'm starting Woodhead because 1 he carries out of the backfield and 2 is like a Wes Welker and gets alot of looks AND he's playing the Browns. If you lose blame Obama though.

Todd Heap, I must rely on your tiny white penis for 2 weeks while my big black lord and savior rests his feet. You better fucking put up 18 points both weeks to keep up his production.

I have Woodhead and TO in one of my leagues as well. ESPN says TO will probably score two TD's but I'm starting Woodhead because 1 he carries out of the backfield and 2 is like a Wes Welker and gets alot of looks AND he's playing the Browns. If you lose blame Obama though.

TO is over all rank 9 to the ESPN guys. They are saying he is gonna do good, that's also who I have in as WR with Dez Bryant.

I have Arian Foster playing. On Espn2 they said he will still do good against Chargers defence.

Yeah I am figuring he will be the only thing the Texans have against them and should get an assload of points but hes projected low. I just hate picking against the trend and being wrong. However, out of the 4 RBs he has the highest starting percentage in FF leagues. I just don't know who to sit.

Yeah I am figuring he will be the only thing the Texans have against them and should get an assload of points but hes projected low. I just hate picking against the trend and being wrong. However, out of the 4 RBs he has the highest starting percentage in FF leagues. I just don't know who to sit.
I would keep McFadden in too but watch out he had a really high week on week 7 so that brought up big time.

But but they just named Woodhead the "Louisiana Hot Sauce" player of the week!
Yea that is very true.

Last edited:
Todd Heap, I must rely on your tiny white penis for 2 weeks while my big black lord and savior rests his feet. You better fucking put up 18 points both weeks to keep up his production.

Gates? From everything i've seen, he's playing today. VS Hou, with Crayton and backup of backups at the rest of the reciever positions, you can't bench Gates :).

I would keep McFadden in too but watch out he had a really high week on week 7 so that brought up big time. But overall he is a pretty good RB imo.

ok unproven but now number one rivers (my qb) target crayton vs bowe that's vs a banged up secondary

I'm starting Braylon Edwards, Johny Knox and Wes Welker at WR

leaving Dez Bryant on the bench.

This means that Dez Bryant is sure to score 8 TDs today so everyone else should put him in their lineup

I have guessed wrong in the WRs every week this year without fail

Gates? From everything i've seen, he's playing today. VS Hou, with Crayton and backup of backups at the rest of the reciever positions, you can't bench Gates :).

Gates isn't playing if you're watching ESPN FF. They said he's out! Take em out of your lineup!

This means that Dez Bryant is sure to score 8 TDs today so everyone else should put him in their lineup

I'm hoping you are right about the 8 TD's. lol Got to remember Bryant is going against Packers defence and the packers havnt been playing to hot on the Defence. So you might want to re think your opinion, but think before you do times almost up.

You don't have to tell me man...if he was questionable and had one leg I'd start him over any other TE in the league, but he's definitely inactive today :\

Also special K, I'm with you on the receivers stuff...Kenny Britt and Jeremy Maclin are both on my team, and neither of them were on the field in their big games. MSW rode my bench last week since he's been useless, but sure enough Kenny Britt gets hurt in the first quarter and I lose by ~10 points while MSW cackles with his 21.

Johnny Knox is on my bench today, so I think he's bound to get you something :)

Last edited:

I just dropped Bralyon Edwards and picked up Patrick Crayton. I hope I made the right decision. He's gonna be next to Calvin Johnson in my lineup. And my flex is Austin Collie.

vick or carson palmer this week?

im thinking palmer just bc vick is gonna get smashed by indy

I would stick with Palmer, but I have a strong feeling that Vick is going to go out there and play his heart out and try to prove something. Thats why I'm kind of upset that I traded Vick. But if you look at Vicks stats, when he plays he plays good, can't say the same for Palmer. Yea he is good but he has his days.

Back