(NE - WR,RB) Player notes
@Cle Sun
10:00 am 60% 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 39.8 0.3 29.7 0.3 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.2 0.1 10.61
BN
Terrell Owens
(Cin - WR) Player notes
Pit Mon
5:30 pm 81% 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 2.2 0.0 52.3 0.2 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.1 0.0 6.89

while TO has kept me in this league I'm having a hard time playing him vs Pit.

Pit is also my D. Since picking TO up I've played him every week and he delivers... I actually went out and got Crayton because he's now SD's main goto guy.

Anyone think TO can do anything vs Pitts D?

i was too lazy to type all my wr names out so i cut and pasted my line up... all the numbers are yahoo stats that came along for the ride.

can anyone help me here with TO?

I have collie and a roster spot....

Should I chance the start on Collie or do the following:

Best, Matthews, Lynch are my starting RB's. I could add Donald Brown and start him in place of Lynch, or pick up one of these 3 WR's:

Breaston (vs Minn)
Heyward-Bey (vs KC)
Ajirotutu (vs Hou - Last ranked Pass D)

I have rivers for my starting QB.

don't know how the scoring works but bowe has been clutch for my team since ive picked him up... it's really btw patrick crayton and TO i think at this point

is oakland a bad matchup for bowe?

i might sit him vs TO... i just feel a shutout on TO vs Pitts D today... i just can't tell if that's my own mind working against me or not

Almost my entire team is on bye this week

Deciding between brandon tate and cotchery for my last wr spot

is oakland a bad matchup for bowe?

i might sit him vs TO... i just feel a shutout on TO vs Pitts D today... i just can't tell if that's my own mind working against me or not

Yes oakland is a bad matchup they have a shut down db and a solid secondary.

I would start owens, he does nothing but surpass expectations.

don't know how the scoring works but bowe has been clutch for my team since ive picked him up... it's really btw patrick crayton and TO i think at this point

I'm just a Chiefs fan, bitter because Bowe has dropped a lot of passes so far this year, including one in the end zone in the Houston game that would have tied it. It hit him in the hands perfectly.

Last week he dropped a few passes that were perfectly thrown to him as well and hit him in the hands.

If 'good' Bowe shows up and the Chiefs have to pass, he is usually thrown to at least a couple of times. That is, if Oakland doesn't blitz a lot causing Cassel to overthrow the ball, or simply run around like a chicken with his head cut off.

I'm having TE problems, Should I put in Tony Gonzalez or Brandon Pettigrew. Both is the red zone but rank 10 and 11.

Oh and I was stupid and traded Vick acouple of days ago. Fuck!! But I have Peyton Manning so I probably never will use Vick. But I will be sad if Manning gets injuried.

Last edited:
This dilemma is only a matter of a few points but I'm on the fence. The projections for Arian Foster at SD are lower than Forte at Buffalo, Jamal Charles at Oakland and McFadden at KC. I can only start 3 and I am wondering who I should sit out of the 4.

This dilemma is only a matter of a few points but I'm on the fence. The projections for Arian Foster at SD are lower than Forte at Buffalo, Jamal Charles at Oakland and McFadden at KC. I can only start 3 and I am wondering who I should sit out of the 4.

I have Arian Foster playing. On Espn2 they said he will still do good against Chargers defence.

Last edited:
Back