[Feature Request] Ignore List Transparency (using the ed tw bracket system)

I purged my pignore upon moving to TX. I have newfound levels of tolerance upon leaving the Pac NW.
boomber carpetbagger playbook

make a giant shitshow out of a great place, run away from the mess, make the same mess and ruin another great place

tbh i'm pretty sure they learned it from the latinX

who learned it from spaniards

who learned it from m0slems (the murrs, known as the ancestors of murr of impractical jokers fame)

who learned it from ~jews~ (ppl who litchrully brag about running this genocidal playbook in their history "torah torah torah")

that's a step too far, this is better because we'll have an objective measure of snowflakery

so far we have lemon in at the pole position but im sure there are some real winners lurking out there

this is objectively false for some people, they can't help their feelings

also ppl shouldnt be allowed to hide their user profile what kind of bitch hides their profile on a gaming forum
Let's go one step further, shall we?

What kind of bitch cares if someone lets everyone here know about their personal public reddit/facebook/twitter/instagram/linkedin accounts?

Let's go one step further, shall we?

What kind of bitch cares if someone lets everyone here know about their personal public reddit/facebook/twitter/instagram/linkedin accounts?
i will, just as soon as you and cael do.
I never called anyone a bitch for not giving out their personal information. I never volunteered mine in any way.

You did.
So post it you hypocrite.

i think it's funny that u dont have ur personal info there and ur still hiding it like ur afraid someone will come get ya

why u decided to use personal info as an example is pretty bizarre

Back