[Fantasy Football] Which is better in this trade?

Plug

Veteran X
One person gives up Fitzgerald and Ryan grant. The other person gives up L.T. and Gore.

Who gets the better value?

its pretty close to even really

grant and LT underperform
fitz vs gore? depends how gore does when he comes back but he was doing pretty well.
fitz is doing above average.

its pretty close to even really

grant and LT underperform
fitz vs gore? depends how gore does when he comes back but he was doing pretty well.
fitz is doing above average.

And see Gore was doing well but if you take away the two long runs he had (waah wahh taking away stats) he is only averaging around 2.5 yards a carry.

I think its definitely in favor of the guy giving up LT and Gore.

LT is no longer a top 10 back, he's firmly in the middle of the pack now. Gore is still top 10 though, although an injury risk.

Fitz is a #1 WR, with higher value in PPR. Grant has underperformed, but I say is worth more than LT at this point, and has had some good weeks recently and is on the rise.

Of course it all comes down to relative depth, but in the absolute I don't think an unfair trade, but I'd definitely rather be getting Fitz and Grant. LT just has name value at this point.

Also, at this point in the season, you're looking at week 14-16 matchups as well (playoffs).

Gore and LT have both been injured. I don't know how that counts as underperforming.

Back