fantasy football. start or sit?

Plug

Veteran X
In one league I have Jason Campbell and Tyler Thigpen. Campbell plays Dallas and Thigpen plays the Saints.

In another league I have Jason Campbell and Big Ben. Steelers are playing the Chargers who have a horrible pass D but Ben has had a bad year. What yall think?

not sure about the first one, Ben in the second

They are saying as of now Portis will be out so that means dallas is going to be locked in on the pass game. Wash. will probably throw the ball more, but I am not sure that is a good thing.

Campbell...Thigpen is very young and prone to bad decision making even though his last two games don't suggest that

And for the second start Big Ben

But, yeah, start Ben. Chargers have the worst pass D.

edit: looked it up. Dallas has shitty D, but mediocre pass D.

Last edited:
You are gonna start Thigpen? Wow, you guys micro your fantasy teams way too much.

Thigpen hasn't been TOO bad and lot's of people are predicting him to have a game on par with his last two...

Ya'll give me some more on what you think about Big Ben and Campbell.

Thigpen hasn't been TOO bad and lot's of people are predicting him to have a game on par with his last two...

Ya'll give me some more on what you think about Big Ben and Campbell.

the corpse of a gay retarded elderly person could throw against the Chargers

hey i have a question too

Ronnie Brown or Matt Forte this week(1 point per reception league, everything else standard)

Chad Johnson or Willie Parker? RB/WR Slot

While Ocho Cinco has been improving he's playing Philly and Willie Parker has been hurt...

hey i have a question too

Ronnie Brown or Matt Forte this week(1 point per reception league, everything else standard)

Pack suck vs. the run and rock vs. the pass + Orton coming back from an injury = the Forte show

Then again, Oakland is lol (just as bad as the Pack vs. the run), but Ricky is starting to look good and might share carries. If I was going for broke . . . I'd start Forte. If I wanted to play it safe, I'd start Brown.

keep in mind terrance newman comes back for the dallas secondary this weekend

personally id rather take campbell since thigpen is a joke but dallas should have better pass D than they have so far for most of the year (i hope)

keep in mind terrance newman comes back for the dallas secondary this weekend

personally id rather take campbell since thigpen is a joke but dallas should have better pass D than they have so far for most of the year (i hope)
Thigpen is a joke? You realize he has the best passer rating since he started what like 5 games ago, hasn't thrown a pick and has averaged something like 250 yards a game passing, 30 rushing and 2 TDs..

The Chiefs may suck ass but Thigpen actually doesnt.

Back