Failing exams....

Highlife

Veteran XX
So I just took a nose dive on my anatomy exam. Fucking prof. had long essay questions....total curveball.

I'm goin to go ctrl k at life. Bye.

Sorry for lame thread. I'm just pissed.

highlife said:
So I just took a nose dive on my anatomy exam. Fucking prof. had long essay questions....total curveball.

I'm goin to go ctrl k at life. Bye.

Sorry for lame thread. I'm just pissed.

suck it up. Get past the obstacle. Don't be like a lame QB who can't get back into the game because he threw a pick.

T-Funk said:
its not creative writing

No, it's college. You have to write essays in almost every class you take, especially the sciences. If you go on to do research, how does it help to not know how to write a scientific essay?

still doesnt mean there should be essay questions in a science class yet
and wait who the hell writes essays in every class
english yes, psych well yes
but anatomy is silly unless it was like explain how everything goes together to do this

i just find it kind of surprising because anatomy is still not a small class usually. thats alot of essays to read.

still i can ace a multiple choice and not know shit. recognizing the correct answer and calling it up from memory are totally diff things.

Dood. Suck it up. I FAILED around 5 classes in college, and got a really low GPA. Now I've got a nice job and a house. Believe me, I thought I'd end up managing a McDonald's or something.

Oh, and I was a bio major. Human Anatomy was one of the few classes I got an A in. That and Human Sexuality. :D

JDizzle4Rizzle said:
No, it's college. You have to write essays in almost every class you take, especially the sciences. If you go on to do research, how does it help to not know how to write a scientific essay?

I'm not opposed to writing essays. I'm a senior in college now, so it is nothing new. The problem was that he had said the exam was going to consist of a multiple choice section and a short answer section.

My studying would have been different had I known I would have to describe formations of body parts, processes, etc...

Back