[evolution vs intelligent design thread]

that's so amazingly annoying. and people used to believe in spontaneous generation back in the days when christianity was a lot stronger.

but now we know that things don't just pop into being. they generally come from other things that already existed.

god doesn't exist though.

1307.jpg

scientists dont believe in chance (or "believe" in anything else for that matter)... i wish religitards would get this through their hamster wheel

now taking bets

thread will become:
  • 15 pages or longer by this time tomorrow
  • derailed by discussion of child-abusing priests
  • a haven for Absent and Juggernaught
  • overwhelmed by dead-baby jokes
  • derailed into Jew-bashing
  • people with theology degrees trolling those who are too dumb to know it

I wish creationists wouldn't call it intelligent design. whoever designed this place was a moron.

what kind of jerkass makes us require water daily

and then make 99% of the water on earth undrinkable?

what an asshole. He got it right with AIR. why didn't he just do the same with WATER?

Last edited:
I bet if we dug under the ice at the south pole, we'd find a stamp "MADE IN CHINA"

that would explain why this shit is so poorly designed. god is a chinese factory worker.

i hope ID makes it into classrooms so that student can learn how it isn't science, how scientific theories work, and therefore squash these creationist lies before they gain momentum.

i find ignoring the concept of ID in a biology classroom to be more destructive than not. squash that shit; you could show students why it's bullshit in a matter of one session.

to add

the biggest issue with regards to this topic is the incredible lack of understanding of the topic due to poor support or teaching in schools.

"evolution teaches us that lightning..."

I'm pretty sure lightning has nothing to do with evolution. People don't even know what it is ffs.

I wish creationists wouldn't call it intelligent design. whoever designed this place was a moron.

what kind of jerkass makes us require water daily

and then make 99% of the water on earth undrinkable?

what an asshole. He got it right with AIR. why didn't he just do the same with WATER?
But... but look at a beautiful sunset!

to add

the biggest issue with regards to this topic is the incredible lack of understanding of the topic due to poor support or teaching in schools.

"evolution teaches us that lightning..."

I'm pretty sure lightning has nothing to do with evolution. People don't even know what it is ffs.
I'm pretty sure that for every person out there with retarded ideas about evolution, there is one with equally retarded ideas about ID.

i hope ID makes it into classrooms so that student can learn how it isn't science, how scientific theories work, and therefore squash these creationist lies before they gain momentum.

i find ignoring the concept of ID in a biology classroom to be more destructive than not. squash that shit; you could show students why it's bullshit in a matter of one session.
I couldn't disagree more. If you've ever spent time with children and young adults, you know that most of them can't, or don't, think past the surface of something they're taught. In fact, the entire Christian religion is riding on this simple truth. It's a combination of religious ideals and a terrible education system that causes it, and if what you are hoping will happen is to actually happen, it requires a restoration of critical thinking.

Also, science is completely screwed if ID is introduced at the pre-K/elementary level. It's very hard to unlearn the things that are taught at such a young age. This is the cause of the "feeling". You know which one I'm talking about. We've all met someone who says things like, "You know, evolution makes sense to me, but I just have this feeling that there is something out there." That "feeling" they are referring to is the concretized, false ideas that were implanted at a young age by a religious society that have found a permanent spot in the back of their minds.

Back