everybody go and watch this video por favor

mostest def

Veteran XV
City Nights on Vimeo

anyone interested in video editing, or if you're just bored go check out the video i linked. A friend of mine(Chase Rees, if you want to search his other videos there) shoots videos/commercials/rents out his Red One camera, etc. and shoots random things in Houston in his spare time. It's good stuff, i thought I'd share and hopefully get him a bunch of hits on vimeo too.

Thanks, motherfuckers.

City Nights on Vimeo

anyone interested in video editing, or if you're just bored go check out the video i linked. A friend of mine(Chase Rees, if you want to search his other videos there) shoots videos/commercials/rents out his Red One camera, etc. and shoots random things in Houston in his spare time. It's good stuff, i thought I'd share and hopefully get him a bunch of hits on vimeo too.

Thanks, motherfuckers.

He better be serious to drop $20,000+ on a camera setup.

That's a really nice shot of Downtown at 1:26 :bigthumb:

And you can see my building to the left of the Williams Tower in the last shot :D

love the color of the videos......17k+ for the camera though, jesus.

way more than that actually, but everyday its rented out the buyer has to pay for the camera fee + him to actually run it. It's an investment that will be paid off faster than the average car loan most likely.

Back