[Event]World Beard and Moustache Championships

TooSmoothe

Veteran XX
World Beard and Moustache Championships

There are just 691 days until the next World Beard and Moustache Championships.

elmarbyzach.jpg

3562167547_d508124b02.jpg

3560211653_ec7ae54010_m.jpg

:bigthumb:

Chubby white with goatees are so unique. The hole they eat with is so important they have the circle it with something.

OFN

i already posted about this and how i wanted to possible enter in 5 to 10 years.

I almost entered this last competition. I normally will grow my beard out for about a year at a time. The longest I have had it was the middle of my chest, and I had been growing it for about a year and a half. I figure 2 years will give me something to work with, so I am starting now.

if I had a windmill beard I'd be happy if that was the only thing in my life.

facial hair needs to come back in a big way. Nothing makes me feel more manly than a well groomed mustache and/or beard.

Fucking OSHA ruined it for us manly men.

I almost entered this last competition. I normally will grow my beard out for about a year at a time. The longest I have had it was the middle of my chest, and I had been growing it for about a year and a half. I figure 2 years will give me something to work with, so I am starting now.

ive posted pics of mine a few months ago.

it has almost been 1 year. I shaved the day of Sausagefest last year.

its funny how many looks i get when im out in public. i think people might think some bumm stole that magnum.

edit: figured id update the pic for TW
a76ut.jpg

Last edited:
Back